I'm Proud to be an Extremist

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

Your ability to be a sycophant liar is extreme

Christians only give their soul to Christ. You don't understand Christians allegiance to Trump because you're kind of stupid. We understand
Christians dont give their soul to Christ. Your free will is always yours and cannot be taken or destroyed. The real Christ (and god) is unconditional love, something unknown to Trump or maga, since they dont understand how or why to love their neighbor. But hopefully they can soon.

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

yer chosen one is going to lose, you silly extremist ~ you.

the rest is pure drivel & you & yer ilk are going to be in for a big surprise.

& I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me.

Yeah you're not a Christian, no way near it

👆

jesus coke.jpg

Does that "extreme love" include invading Congress and trying to lynch members if your orange fuhrer lost the election or have you retards learned your lesson?

mike pence calls himself a devout christain ... supposedly one of theirs - until it's inCONvenient for any of them.

Christians dont give their soul to Christ. Your free will is always yours and cannot be taken or destroyed. The real Christ (and god) is unconditional love, something unknown to Trump or maga, since they dont understand how or why to love their neighbor. But hopefully they can soon.
Thanks for showing that you know very little about Christian's and MAGA

Forum List

Back