I'm Proud to be an Extremist

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

Also I'm pretty sure that I typed that's behind not that's behind.

yer god is only gold plated....

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

.... daaaaaaaaaaaaaavey.
I've told you morons time and again...I worship no man. Stop projecting your pathetic need to be the highest power in the universe on normal people.

I may never understand how Christians could have sold their soul to a person like Trump.
Because he is their vehicle. Their weapon of mass destruction. They aim to use him to get what they want. Which is mostly affirmation of their intellectual deviance and vengeance on peope they think have been mean to them. And the idea of oppressing "the others" gives them a tingle up their legs.

They could not count on a pious, ethical, moral person to accomplish these goals.

So they found an unethical, classless, ignorant, amoral piece of shit to put in the bomb bay.

Last edited:
The claim that anyone on the right side is an “extremist” is a lie.

There is no good reason to accept their sophistry and dishonesty.

It isn’t extreme to point out that the left embraces suppression of free speech by those on the right.

It is extreme for the left to engage in such vile behavior

Christians dont give their soul to Christ. Your free will is always yours and cannot be taken or destroyed. The real Christ (and god) is unconditional love, something unknown to Trump or maga, since they dont understand how or why to love their neighbor. But hopefully they can soon.
That was stupid even by rhebusual standards of dumfuk.

Because he is their vehicle. Their weapon of mass destruction. They aim to use him to get what they want. Which is mostly affirmation of their intellectual deviance and vengeance on peope they think have been mean to them. And the idea of oppressing "the others" gives them a tingle up their legs.

They could not count on a pious, ethical, moral person to accomplish these goals.

So they found an unethical, classless, ignorant, amoral piece of shit to put in the bomb bay.
But what about those who actually think he’s an honest and serious Christian?

But what about those who actually think he’s an honest and serious Christian?
Well, that's the scientifically interesting part. That's where a study of abnormal.psychology is going to come in handy.

They FIRST decided he was the man for the job. They THEN constructed this bizarre avatar you describe. As you can see, it is 100% constructed for their own benefit. For their own mental health.

Think about that. Think about the significance of these two events happening in that order, instead of the other way around.

Notice you won't run into anyone trying to convince you of it. They just say it to each other.

It's an avatar they constructed to assist them in telling themselves that supporting such a man is not wrong.

The fact that they have to go to such lengths is commentary on how terrible he is. And commentary on the fact that deep.down, they know it.

Well, that's the scientifically interesting part. That's where a study of abnormal.psychology is going to come in handy.

They FIRST decided he was the man for the job. They THEN constructed this bizarre avatar you describe. As you can see, it is 100% constructed for their own benefit. For their own mental health.

Think about that. Think about the significance of these two events happening in that order, instead of the other way around.

Notice you won't run into anyone trying to convince you of it. They just say it to each other.

It's an avatar they constructed to assist them in telling themselves that supporting such a man is not wrong.

The fact that they have to go to such lengths is commentary on how terrible he is. And commentary on the fact that deep.down, they know it.
I forget the guy's name, but I saw an interview with a Christian man who wrote a book about this. He's horrified about how the religion has sold its soul to this ignorant thug for political gain, and has been speaking out.

He says that their excuse is essentially, "we need a barbarian to defeat the barbarians". So either they know he's not a Christian and are lying when they say he is, or they just willingly delude themselves as you describe.

He's set the religion back a long way.

^^^^ a pile of ignorant projection.^^^ Almost humorous, but in the end low class, baseless vomit from vermin. It's all a lib does. From the empty heads of fools, spew lies, puked forth from souless dembots. They make us all less intelligent. Their stupidity has no bounds.

In fact for those of you who missed it I was basically called that yesterday in different words. Well guess what? I don't give a that's behind.

As my love for God is extreme, my love for America is extreme, my love for the US Constitution is extreme, and my love for the man who is going to save our country and make this nation is extreme.

We're nearly there folks. After four years of watching what was once the greatest nation in the world crumble before our eyes, we almost got a month left to what will be the most important election of US history.

That isn't very long at all now as it's going to be very extreme. It's also going to be extreme when the 47th president will take the stage for his victory speech and there will be an extreme deportation and the biggest one in US history. Yep, I sure am proud to be an extreme American patriot.

You need to be locked up by the FBI for threatening an elected official

Forum List

Back