I'm staying at USMB after 5 years and still if i'm not American

1621802306755.png

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

I did take a little break for a time but i came back here , i just can't seem to go somewhere else :laugh: . Ok i feel good here, C'est tout et c'est comme ça ;)

So what do like more about USMB ?

You're one of the people that tell me there are true "Americans" all over the globe

Dont understand a word of the music, but I love it

Welcome back. Although you are not an American citizen you can identify as one, lol.
Absolutely, I just received a few days ago and I can say that the people here are far from being like me, they are all for the most part Democrats and I am not at all and I told them , It is better not to talk about politics with certain people because they do not seem to see what is happening in the world. the world is rotten because of the Democrats

Welcome back. Although you are not an American citizen you can identify as one, lol.
Absolutely, I just received a few days ago and I can say that the people here are far from being like me, they are all for the most part Democrats and I am not at all and I told them , It is better not to talk about politics with certain people because they do not seem to see what is happening in the world. the world is rotten because of the Democrats
If you think the world is rotten only because of Democrats then you are not living.

If you think the world is rotten only because of Democrats then you are not living.
Democrats are friends with our enemies and enemies with our friends.

Sure buddy, it's both the Dems and Repubs, but you go ahead and practice myopia..

Sure buddy, it's both the Dems and Repubs, but you go ahead and practice myopia..
No, there’s a big difference between Democrats and Republicans for Democrats, it’s all social free for all for foreigners and nothing for the people, which is the opposite for Republicans, Trump proved it.

Forum List

Back