Imagine what Republicans would say if Biden did this

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008

Trump threatens ’200% tariff’ if John Deere moves production to Mexico​

And how come Republicans argued with me in the 2000's when I said that's what we should do to companies who were moving their manufacturing out of the country?

Will Republicans on USMB admit I was right? Or is Trump wrong to be doing this to companies? Isn't this big government interfering in the free market? Cognitive Dissonance?

And how come Republicans argued with me in the 2000's when I said that's what we should do to companies who were moving their manufacturing out of the country?

Will Republicans on USMB admit I was right? Or is Trump wrong to be doing this to companies? Isn't this big government interfering in the free market? Cognitive Dissonance?
Go ahead. Imagine.

I'd say:

Bidens handlers were asleep at the switch.

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

Blind squirrel finds an acorn.

etc.

Just like Republicans who said in 2000 a recession was for sure coming that year. Then they said it in 2021, 2022, 2023.

You aren't even as good as a broken clock.

I do that from time to time, when I'm not telling people, to not call me names.
Bold font indicates important words, not the spew from relluc.
You’re a nothing. But if I bold your name, trust me, you’re still a nothing.

You’re a dolt, boi.

Biden would never fight for American jobs. He never has.

Biden would never fight for American jobs. He never has.

Trump is brilliant. He says the right thing but it's a con dude. For example, I noticed Trump did not support the unions last year as they struck and won bigly. He didn't endorse them. Biden did. So right there alone, you're wrong.

Trump's a great con man. His angle to help blue collar Americans is to go after illegals who compete with you for jobs. But Trump is an illegal employer himself. He hires illegals. So he's conning you dummy.

Biden doesn't just want jobs he wants them to pay well. Not you guys. Not Trump.

You’re a nothing. But if I bold your name, trust me, you’re still a nothing.

You’re a dolt, boi.
Why did you bold your own name? Are you impotent?
Too much bolding of crap text, waters down the importance, for when you really need it. To wit:

BackAgain is a great guy!

Do not call me names.
STFU, dOgshit, you fucking dolt.

Get your lazy stupid ass back ON TOPIC.

Did you know that sometimes and under some circumstances a tariff is a good thing?

No. You didn’t know that.

Still against NAFTA and I hope we raise tariffs on companies moving jobs out of the country.

Still against NAFTA and I hope we raise tariffs on companies moving jobs out of the country.

I'm not against free trade. There are just some vital industries we should/should have kept in America.

We really screwed blue collar union workers in the 2000's when all those jobs went overseas. It was a mass exodus. And I believe many union companies went bankrupt on purpose to reneg on pensions and send jobs to Mexico where the labor is cheaper. Went right past red states.

But I'm not against free trade with the rest of the world. What are we China before Nixon who doesn't deal with the rest of the world?

Back in the 2000's I was saying the same thing. Tariff companies who leave and try to import back in to the USA. I can't argue with you now about that. I agree. Come home. But be strategic. Not BOOM 200% tariffs.

Oh, and here's another thing I wouldn't do. Give them tax breaks to come home. Chances are you and Trump don't think companies who come home should have to pay taxes. Right?

I'm not against free trade. There are just some vital industries we should/should have kept in America.

We really screwed blue collar union workers in the 2000's when all those jobs went overseas. It was a mass exodus. And I believe many union companies went bankrupt on purpose to reneg on pensions and send jobs to Mexico where the labor is cheaper. Went right past red states.

But I'm not against free trade with the rest of the world. What are we China before Nixon who doesn't deal with the rest of the world?

Back in the 2000's I was saying the same thing. Tariff companies who leave and try to import back in to the USA. I can't argue with you now about that. I agree. Come home. But be strategic. Not BOOM 200% tariffs.

Oh, and here's another thing I wouldn't do. Give them tax breaks to come home. Chances are you and Trump don't think companies who come home should have to pay taxes. Right?
I believe all companies need to pay taxes, how f’ing stupid are you? Less spending more taxes, something your side won’t touch.

Forum List

Back