Immigrants are bad whether legal or illegal

Not at my fingertips

Didnt MSNBC tell you about it?

I do not watch/read MSNBC nor really any other US news source.

You do not have the link to OANN telling you that biden/harris flew the Haitians into the US? Did you delete that talking points email by accident?

Harpy Eagle

Each month, U.S. Customs and Border Protection discloses how many people from these four countries were allowed to enter the country. On Jan. 26, the agency reported 327,000 were vetted and authorized for travel. There were more than 67,000 Cubans, 126,000 Haitians, 53,000 Nicaraguans and 81,000 Venezuelans.
The Center for Immigration Studies article says CBP approved flights that brought 320,000 to the United States last year. The author, Todd Bensman, learned they came to 43 airports but the government refused to divulge which ones, citing an exemption under the Freedom of Information Act for law enforcement-sensitive information.

Harpy Eagle

Each month, U.S. Customs and Border Protection discloses how many people from these four countries were allowed to enter the country. On Jan. 26, the agency reported 327,000 were vetted and authorized for travel. There were more than 67,000 Cubans, 126,000 Haitians, 53,000 Nicaraguans and 81,000 Venezuelans.
The Center for Immigration Studies article says CBP approved flights that brought 320,000 to the United States last year. The author, Todd Bensman, learned they came to 43 airports but the government refused to divulge which ones, citing an exemption under the Freedom of Information Act for law enforcement-sensitive information.

Cool, you lied and then confirmed you lied.

According to your link these people paid their own way, thus they were not flown in by Biden/Harris

I don't know what that means. I asked you if Obama or Biden was flying earlier and you shrugged it off as a joke. Which is it? You really think Obama had a plane pick people up in Haiti and deliver them to Ohio as some secret master plan? For what? If you fucking meek bastards don't want any immigration just say so, what's with these stupid arguments?
It was a very dumb question

I did you a favor by not taking it seriously

Cool, you lied and then confirmed you lied.

According to your link these people paid their own way, thus they were not flown in by Biden/Harris
They allegedly paid

Maybe so or msybe not

Libs lie, you know

But the flights were arraigned and expedited by biden

Dont be so bitter

We are both trying to get at the truth here

It was a very dumb question

I did you a favor by not taking it seriously
Who's taking these claims of yours seriously? All you fucking morons are doing is telling everyone that you don't understand how legal immigration or capitalism works. :lol:

You have to decide what is true for yourself

Even if the flights were paid for that does not make it ok
When you're deciding what true for yourself, rather than what truly happened, then what you're doing is cosplay. It's fantasy and make believe that you're here confessing to.

Democrats are making a big deal over nothing. They're using a technicality. These people are not like us. Deport them all.

---Vance slammed for vowing to call legal immigrants illegal---

How do you know there ALL Bad? Where did your grandfather come from, or if your young, your great grand father?

How about we deport your useless ass?
If lennypartiv came to America illegally, or was flown in by biden under the fake asylum scam then by all means deport him before the sun goes down today

But if he is a natural born American citizen then he belongs here

The migrants dont

Forum List

Back