Immigrants are bad whether legal or illegal

you mentioned italians....so you must think we are brown....
Again. YOU claimed there weee brown European immigrants that you had no problem with. I ASKED if you meant Italians because they are as close to brown as I could think of.

Now WHO were you talking about?

...the first Europeans here were settlers.....
the meaning of the word is what it means...they were settlers...

Well, Harry, not quite.
Panfilo Navaraez (sp?)......wasn't building log cabins.
Nor was Juan Ponce de Leon.
And Hernando de Soto wasn't into raising chickens and planting corn.
Pedro de Salazar?

Look, mi amigo, those "first Europeans" ain't what you think.
Accordingly, you should think different.

Trust me.

Again. YOU claimed there weee brown European immigrants that you had no problem with. I ASKED if you meant Italians because they are as close to brown as I could think of.

Now WHO were you talking about?
geezus christ dude....you mentioned fucking Italians.....as an Italian...who the fuck do you think i was talking about?...you have a problem with brown people dont you?..

Well, Harry, not quite.
Panfilo Navaraez (sp?)......wasn't building log cabins.
Nor was Juan Ponce de Leon.
And Hernando de Soto wasn't into raising chickens and planting corn.
Pedro de Salazar?

Look, mi amigo, those "first Europeans" ain't what you think.
Accordingly, you should think different.

Trust me.
i go by the meaning given for the 2 words...and unlike you i am talking about those people who came over to "settle"....not fucking ponce de leon, amigo....

Let me amend that slightly

All illegal aliens and migrants seeking asylum are bad for America and unwelcome

Our first-come, first-served system based on the 1965 ted kennedy immigration bill, the so-called family unification law is also bad since it does not give preference to the most qualified

Instead admission is based on who the applicant is related to

That is wrong and needs to be changed to a strictly merit based criteria that most benefits the United States
Do you actually believe the smart and successful immigrants that we select on merit to come here,
will come here, if there is no chance of them ever being able to bring their immediate family members here to join them in their new American life?

I don't!

".the first Europeans here were settlers....."
"unlike you i am talking about those people who came over to "settle"....not fucking ponce de leon, amigo...."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, mon ami, words have meaning. (that's from a TED Talk on language)

You typed "first Europeans here were settlers".
I didn't type that. No one else typed that. You did.
Own it.

The first Europeans here ...in what is now the continental United States....were NOT settlers.
Trust me, there are plenty of books on the Spanish in Florida, the Carolinas, Georgia, Texas, and the Southwest in the early 1500's.

They came, in force, and they weren't here to construct soccer fields, build middle-schools, or raise soybean

Trust me.

Do you actually believe the smart and successful immigrants that we select on merit to come here,
will come here, if there is no chance of them ever being able to bring their immediate family members here to join them in their new American life?

I don't!
Immediate family means their wife and children

They will be allowed to immigrate along with the visa holder

Forum List

Back