Impeachable Offense.....Zelenskyy Is Campaigning For Kamala In PA

Considering what has been said by Trump....and Vance....I don't Blame Zelensky.

However public statements on foreign policy are not equivalent to what happens behind closed doors. Especially by someone who once held the office. I seen Trump get almost tongue tied trying to answer in a manner that wouldn't upset his base but express the truth somewhat too.

So....
I don't know what is going to happen. I have no idea where Trump stands. Putin thinks it will be favorable for him if Trump wins....and I don't believe that to be true. Putin hates Trump just like he has hated every American leader.
Biden never once has called Putin even though there exists a direct line. That's gotta be one of the dumbest things ever.

It is against the law to have foreign leaders participating in campaign events.

This is yet another example of Biden committing impeachable offenses.

1727126401470.png

Considering what has been said by Trump....and Vance....I don't Blame Zelensky.

However public statements on foreign policy are not equivalent to what happens behind closed doors. Especially by someone who once held the office. I seen Trump get almost tongue tied trying to answer in a manner that wouldn't upset his base but express the truth somewhat too.

So....
I don't know what is going to happen. I have no idea where Trump stands. Putin thinks it will be favorable for him if Trump wins....and I don't believe that to be true. Putin hates Trump just like he has hated every American leader.
Biden never once has called Putin even though there exists a direct line. That's gotta be one of the dumbest things ever.
Bull shit.

Trump called Zelenskyy and was impeached for trying to get him to clean up his act.

He's for anyone but Trump, because he knows the billions that American taxpayers continue to pay, may stop if Trump is elected.

Bull shit.

Trump called Zelenskyy and was impeached for trying to get him to clean up his act.
Yeah....who knew that Hunter Biden was in deep with oil deals in Ukraine?
That came out later. It was all crap of course.

But Biden, Trump and Obama all have failed Ukraine by meddling in their affairs.

Will Trump get things right? I don't know.
Biden abjectly won't....he isn't planning on anything except sending more munitions every so often. Biden's military advisors did nothing but get Ukrainian troops killed. (What a waste)
So...it's not Bullshit....the only bullshit Is your post.

Both our enemies and our allies want Kamala because she, like Biden, is as strong as a wet paper bag. With a Harris presidency, our enemies know they can get away with anything and that the US will continue losing power on the world stage and our allies know they can walk all over us.

PS: Democrats are REALLY stupid.
Look how easily Kamala rattled Trump. Trump can't even act presidential. She commanded the stage. Showed she can be commander and chief.

It's over.

Forum List

Back