Impeachment Trial... Questions phase

No one believes that shit, but I got papers to back up my Un-Bullshit!

I dated the prom queen and graduated Suma with a 4.0, loser.

I’m already declaring this as a loss for Democrats. Bored with it and Schiff looks desperate!

Schiff is asking you to

“Throw out The Law, Appeals Courts Don’t Matter, Supreme Court Doesn't Matter. Nothing Matters but what we accuse The President of and We Have Supreme Authority Over Everyone!

If you allow the President to assert his Civil Rights, you as The Senate are Obstructing My Impeachment!”

I’m Out!
Wow, you’re declaring it a loss for the dems?! I’m shocked. That carries as much weight as your mom telling you that youre smart and good looking.
Me too except for I had a threesome with the prom queen and her runner up... and finished with a 4.2 but who’s counting
Me too. And a video ;-)

You're confused in your own conversation, dope.
Democrats asked for Bolton as a witness
His lawyer said I will sue you

democrats didn’t follow up

WHOS FAULT IS THAT?
It was a strategy... months in court or pursue in the senate. Bolton went from suing to willing to comply. Looking like a smart move at this point. Wouldn’t you agree?
he would have talked earlier ,, to late now
You’re not following... he was asked to talk earlier and he said he would sue... he is now offering to comply. Get it?

what are you scared of... he’s a conservative do you really think he will lie to the senate and risk his freedom for the opposite party? Or are you scared he will tell the truth?
No matter what it will be held up in court, so they should have completed the paper work, Bolton never said he would sue his lawyer did! BOLTON SAID NOTHING,, you failed move on
are you shitting me? Bolton’s lawyer saying it means it came from Bolton. Lawyers don’t say those things without it coming from their client. You’re so dried up from arguments you’re pulling that shit? Go take a nap.

Democrats asked for Bolton as a witness
His lawyer said I will sue you

democrats didn’t follow up

WHOS FAULT IS THAT?
It was a strategy... months in court or pursue in the senate. Bolton went from suing to willing to comply. Looking like a smart move at this point. Wouldn’t you agree?
You’re not following... he was asked to talk earlier and he said he would sue... he is now offering to comply. Get it?

what are you scared of... he’s a conservative do you really think he will lie to the senate and risk his freedom for the opposite party? Or are you scared he will tell the truth?
No matter what it will be held up in court, so they should have completed the paper work, Bolton never said he would sue his lawyer did! BOLTON SAID NOTHING,, you failed move on
are you shitting me? Bolton’s lawyer saying it means it came from Bolton. Lawyers don’t say those things without it coming from their client. You’re so dried up from arguments you’re pulling that shit? Go take a nap.
No it didn’t it came from the lawyer

Graham/Cruz - good question... would obama have the right to investigate Mitts son if he had evidence that he was engaged in corruption in Russia.

Schiff - good answer... the DOJ should control and conduct that investigation through their normal process. The president shouldn’t engage in pushing investigations into political rivals.
So if you file to run for office, that makes you immune from investigation?

You're kidding, right?
Am I kidding? No, because I never made that claim. Don’t put words in my mouth.

22EDD200-ECDF-4E87-A058-6B10E4F1F938.jpeg

Graham/Cruz - good question... would obama have the right to investigate Mitts son if he had evidence that he was engaged in corruption in Russia.

Schiff - good answer... the DOJ should control and conduct that investigation through their normal process. The president shouldn’t engage in pushing investigations into political rivals.
So if you file to run for office, that makes you immune from investigation?

You're kidding, right?
Am I kidding? No, because I never made that claim. Don’t put words in my mouth.
Yes you did.

You mean like Obama?

That is not a valid reason. There is no law , rule or regulation that requires a full vote in the house to issue subpoenas. Pure nonsense.
The president doesn't get to decide how the House conducts investigations or impeachment.
Yes there is, turd. I have already quoted it

Contempt of Congress - Wikipedia

As announced in Wilkinson v. United States,[9] a Congressional committee must meet three requirements for its subpoenas to be "legally sufficient." First, the committee's investigation of the broad subject area must be authorized by its chamber;

That is not a law, dope.

From your link:
"Congressional rules empower all its standing committees with the authority to compel witnesses to produce testimony and documents for subjects under its jurisdiction. Committee rules may provide for the full committee to issue a subpoena, or permit subcommittees or the chairman (acting alone or with the ranking member) to issue subpoenas."

Who's the dope?
Is the constitution not the supreme law of the land, dope.
There's precedent and under our legal system based on English common law, precedent carries weight under the law.
This ain't France, shitforbrains. And if you need to ask about that, don't you'll just look all the more stupid.

LOL...
There's tons of precedent stating that the president must comply with congressional subpoenas as well, dope.

Name one example of where they refused to turn over anything.

Dating other men doesn’t count.

No one believes that shit, but I got papers to back up my Un-Bullshit!

I dated the prom queen and graduated Suma with a 4.0, loser.

I’m already declaring this as a loss for Democrats. Bored with it and Schiff looks desperate!

Schiff is asking you to

“Throw out The Law, Appeals Courts Don’t Matter, Supreme Court Doesn't Matter. Nothing Matters but what we accuse The President of and We Have Supreme Authority Over Everyone!

If you allow the President to assert his Civil Rights, you as The Senate are Obstructing My Impeachment!”

I’m Out!
Wow, you’re declaring it a loss for the dems?! I’m shocked. That carries as much weight as your mom telling you that youre smart and good looking.
Me too except for I had a threesome with the prom queen and her runner up... and finished with a 4.2 but who’s counting
Me too. And a video ;-)

No shit. The lawyer representing Bolton, the lawyer speaking for Bolton. That’s my point. Go nap now.

Derp... I just watched the Trump team answer. EP was not mentioned.
Because SCHIFF DIDNT FOLLOW UP! How is that trumps fault

Huh?
How does one "follow up" on a claim that was never made?
The claim was the subpoenas were invalid.

Get up to speed.
The discussion was about executive privilege, dope.
Schiff never found out HE DIDNT FOLLOW UP

EP would be invoked to the issuing body, dope.

No shit. The lawyer representing Bolton, the lawyer speaking for Bolton. That’s my point. Go nap now.
How do you know?

Again Executive Privilege does not exist and that’s why we never challenged the President on Executive Privilege.

Oh and we don’t need no stinking votes, there is No Law!

We are The Law!

And Dah President is a cheater in the future so you’s gots tah calls us dah witnesses. Cuz he’s gonna cheat it dat der election yessir!

Well Fox gave up on airing to hearings. Get out to mock and spin!!

Because SCHIFF DIDNT FOLLOW UP! How is that trumps fault

Huh?
How does one "follow up" on a claim that was never made?
The claim was the subpoenas were invalid.

Get up to speed.
The discussion was about executive privilege, dope.
Schiff never found out HE DIDNT FOLLOW UP

EP would be invoked to the issuing body, dope.
That’s the process .. helloooo mcfly

How do you know?
Because I’m a genius.

And because that is literally a lawyers job

How do you know?
Because I’m a genius
So you don’t know .. I bet Bolton would have came forward and told you yes truno talked about many things had lots of ideas.. what’s your point

How do you know?
Because I’m a genius
So you don’t know .. I bet Bolton would have came forward and told you yes truno talked about many things had lots of ideas.. what’s your point
you're an idiot then. If his lawyer said that and it wasn’t true then that lawyer would be disbarred

How do you know?
Because I’m a genius
you're an idiot then. If his lawyer said that and it wasn’t true the. That lawyer would be disbarred
How do you know

How do you know?
Because I’m a genius
you're an idiot then. If his lawyer said that and it wasn’t true the. That lawyer would be disbarred
How do you know
Ok, enough trolling for you... I’m out of food.

Forum List

Back