Impertinent interference in American elections

BlackWizard91

Rookie
May 6, 2024
Republicans are hammering Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky after he criticized Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) in an interview and visited a Pennsylvania ammunition factory over the weekend with the state’s Democratic governor, Josh Shapiro.
Zelensky is in the U.S. for the United Nations’s General Assembly this week. The GOP argued Sunday’s Pennsylvania stop amounted to Zelensky campaigning for Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Harris and Democrats while using American taxpayer dollars.
“Zelensky is also attacking JD Vance in the biggest, most important battleground state in the country during an election year. If that isn’t foreign election interference I don’t know what is,” former senatorial candidate Sean Parnell said. In an interview with The New Yorker published Sunday, Zelensky called Vance “too radical” for his views on Ukraine, and suggested the senator study World War II.
Thus, by discrediting the representatives of the Republican party Zelensky directly interferes in the American elections.

Zelensky is in the U.S. for the United Nations’s General Assembly this week. The GOP argued Sunday’s Pennsylvania stop amounted to Zelensky campaigning for Democratic presidential nominee Vice President Harris and Democrats while using American taxpayer dollars.

Zelensky called Vance “too radical” for his views on Ukraine, and suggested the senator study World War II.
Thus, by discrediting the representatives of the Republican party Zelensky directly interferes in the American elections.

What Zelensky did was no different than any other world leader, who wears the interests of his country on his sleeve.

Zelensky relies on American and other Nato countries, for the survival of Ukraine.

If Vance is against that, then Zelensky is entitled if not required to speak out.

No different than when Netanyahu comes to speak to the US or the UN.

What Zelensky did was no different than any other world leader, who wears the interests of his country on his sleeve.

Zelensky relies on American and other Nato countries, for the survival of Ukraine.

If Vance is against that, then Zelensky is entitled if not required to speak out.

No different than when Netanyahu comes to speak to the US or the UN.

Too bad the Harris campaign didn't think of using Zelensnsky to stump for them before the Democrat Convention. He could have been the event's star performer dancing about like a faggot in high heels, like he did in the video.

They would have loved that shit. :laughing0301:

Republicans are hammering Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky after he criticized Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) in an interview and visited a Pennsylvania ammunition factory over the weekend with the state’s Democratic governor, Josh Shapiro.
“Zelensky is also attacking JD Vance in the biggest, most important battleground state in the country during an election year. If that isn’t foreign election interference I don’t know what is,” former senatorial candidate Sean Parnell said. In an interview with The New Yorker published Sunday, Zelensky called Vance “too radical” for his views on Ukraine, and suggested the senator study World War II.

What a poor decision. He makes himself look like a Democrat operative. One guy on youtube asked "did this guy register as a Democrat agent before he visited"?

Makes no sense to me. Does he think this kind of pressure is smart? Even if the Dems win, the GOP may provide pushback for more money. Germany and others have already significantly decreased their money to Ukraine. Why?

He is showing desperation when those with knowledge understand that Ukraine has a soldier recruiting problem, no amount of money will fix this issue. It's been a problem for at least a year.

He needs to provide a plan. Ultimately, the world is going to have to let Ukraine fire long range missiles if no peace deal is on the table, that's just my opinion. Without Ukraine striking back, they don't create a cost to Russia.

Last edited:
Too bad the Harris campaign didn't think of using Zelensnsky to stump for them before the Democrat Convention. He could have been the event's star performer dancing about like a faggot in high heels, like he did in the video.

Did he wear a blonde wig and a dress?

He needs to provide a plan. Ultimately, the world is going to have to let Ukraine fire long range missiles if no peace deal is on the table, that's just my opinion. Without Ukraine striking back, they don't create a cost to Russia.
Long range strikes into Russia is Putin's "red line". The other side of the line is nuclear retaliation.

Wait, he's not allowed to voice an opinion on someone who has definitely voiced opinions about him?

If it weren't for double standards republicans would have no standards at all.

YOu realize he was a very popular comedian before running for office, right?

I have not ragged on Zelensky as I believe his country was unjustly attacked and he is right to fight back. But I do have to wonder why he seems to want the war to continue instead of end and have peace restored. Why would he support Kamala over Trump when it was Trump that had kept the Ukraine safe from Russia for four years and the Biden/Harris administration allowed Russia to invade the Ukraine?

Excellent.

1727273075623.png

I have not ragged on Zelensky as I believe his country was unjustly attacked and he is right to fight back. But I do have to wonder why he seems to want the war to continue instead of end and have peace restored.
Zelensky wants peace.
Putin wants piece.
A little piece of Crimea
A little piece of Donetsk
An entree of Karkiv, Kherson and Luhansk.
And top it off with Mykolayiv and Zaporizhzhya.
And before we leave, Kiev.

Forum List

Back