CDZ Improvement for police when they arrest non-compliant suspects....use stretchers.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I just saw a video of 3 officers trying to arrest a suspect who would not comply. They had him in cuffs, but he wouldn't stand, he wouldn't walk, and the optics of them carrying the guy with his hands up behind his back could be used to say they were using excessive force...even though the suspect was the one causing the issue.

Here is a possible solution.........when they have a suspect.....call for a stretcher....put him on the stretcher in a van and lock it down......you can secure his limbs to the stretcher with less force...possibly, than physically lifting his body...it would also look less bad for the people videoing the arrest...

Thoughts?

It would cost some money....for the stretchers, but they could convert current wagons they use to lock stretchers down.......

I just saw a video of 3 officers trying to arrest a suspect who would not comply. They had him in cuffs, but he wouldn't stand, he wouldn't walk, and the optics of them carrying the guy with his hands up behind his back could be used to say they were using excessive force...even though the suspect was the one causing the issue.

Here is a possible solution.........when they have a suspect.....call for a stretcher....put him on the stretcher in a van and lock it down......you can secure his limbs to the stretcher with less force...possibly, than physically lifting his body...it would also look less bad for the people videoing the arrest...

Thoughts?

It would cost some money....for the stretchers, but they could convert current wagons they use to lock stretchers down.......
Call the police van.

Thoughts?

Good idea...

1619284731444.png

Thoughts?

Use nightsticks like in the old days. Crack 'em good.

Perhaps we should use shepherd's slings and bean them in the head with a rock too.

Thoughts?

I've never heard of China, Russia, Iran or NK ever having that problem. IMO, You don't need a stretcher, you need whips and rubber bullets and clubs. Whip and beat the living crap out of the arrestee until they are damn glad to comply and get into the vehicle as the officers ask!

Problem solved.

Thoughts?

What wagons?

suspect who would not comply.
The suspect's elbows wouldn't bend far enough behind his back. The cops just knock the suspect unconscious on the head with a truncheon, and that actually helps their case in court, because while the suspect is recovering in the mental hospital under a court order to restore competency, the Feds put them on the NICS gun ban list to revoke their rights even if there is not an actual conviction on the merits of the case in court -- so in case of acquittal, the only possible verdict is Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity -- it isn't necessary to try the case on the merits when the suspect is criminally insane anyways -- just lock them up, administer more corporal punishments and beatings, drug them into a stupor -- they're incoherent when it's time for court anyways, but that's okay because that's the process and that's how it works, and all the suspect's rights are protected by the process.

Thoughts?

Good idea...

View attachment 483555

Thoughts?

What wagons?

The police have big vans, or wagons, that they use to hall in prisoners...a friend of my use to drive one of them.....

Attachments

• 1619971675004.png
    1619971675004.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 33

Thoughts?

What wagons?

The police have big vans, or wagons, that they use to hall in prisoners...a friend of my use to drive one of them.....
Dude that's the donut wagon!

Thoughts?

Or we could tell those whinning to shut their stupid mouths up.

There is nothing you can do to change optics---anything you do will be spun. This how propaganda works.

the only solution is for the police and the pols to BLM and the other terrorists/communist to go fuck themselves and that bad guys aka criminals will not be babied and only morons are whinning about the criminals being taken down as necessary. WELFARE REFORM to stop morons,druggies from breeding idiots and criminals alike would go a long way to help this as well.

Baltimore uses those mobile vans to pick up and move arrestees around.

Thoughts?

What wagons?

That is an old, worn out ambulance. Most police departments can't afford to use those, especially in the suburbs and rural areas.

It is a great great idea, but completely impractical for most settings.

Forum List

Back