In just about 40 more days we will not have to witness any more childish retributions like this again

A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump. Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed
So liberal doctors criticized Trump. Big poopy shit, who couldn't see that one coming.

A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump. Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed
So liberal doctors criticized Trump. Big poopy shit, who couldn't see that one coming.
So you know this doctor personally??

Dems are dangerous violent fanatics
valierjarrettoskfjnfskjnsf.jpg

Judging from the Trump Hate books written by everyone down to the FED EX man delivering to the white house Trump id behaving wisely.
Yeah, it's almost like most people just despise him, isn't it? Like, most of the entire world.
How many who adore him and worship him would want their bosses, their spouses, their children, their friends, their employees to behave like him?

Why would doctors at Walter Reed treating a president be a threat to national security??
The Democrat Mob needs to be kept away from the White House.

I think instead of calling them Democrats anymore they should be called MCP. Marxist China Party.
I think instead of calling them Republicans anymore they should be called MRP. Marxist Russian Party.
No. They are the Party of Trump...(POT)

Did you notice he had less wrinkles and jowels when he came out? I don't think he had covid at all. I think he got a minor face lift.

Why shouldn't the president have the same privacy rights as any citizen?

Do you want your doctor telling the press about your last physical?
HIPPA takes care of that.....

The little mushroom? Goes with the tiny hands.

Why shouldn't the president have the same privacy rights as any citizen?

Do you want your doctor telling the press about your last physical?
HIPPA takes care of that.....
right so why should any elected official have to make his personal records public?

New Topics

Forum List

Back