“In Moscow, 73-year-old American Stephen Hubbard was sentenced to almost 7 years in prison on charges of participating in 🇺🇦 territorial defense

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
Another Saddam Putsein´s hostage that the horde will try to exchange for some of their depraved 🇷🇺 murderers in prisons in the EU or the USA.
If you are pro- Moscow you are anti-humanity...'Decolonization of Moscow🇷🇺 empire is the only way to end its imperialism', And I don’t mean Putin´s imperialism, but Moscow imperialism in general , from Solzhenitsyn and #Brodsky to #Navalny and Dugin.

Hubbard was an enemy combatant who was captured in war. I'm sure once the peace treaty is signed and the war is over, he'll be sent back. Right now, he's really a POW.

Hubbard was an enemy combatant who was captured in war. I'm sure once the peace treaty is signed and the war is over, he'll be sent back. Right now, he's really a POW.
what a sick and twisted 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦"culture"...
GZUPJ47asAAeh2n

Fucking 🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺 seeks any possible pressure... No words
ps Sounds like escalation to me.

Strangely enough there is outrage among foreign posters but not the American media.

Forum List

Back