In Order to Cut U.S. military spending dramatically would you be willing to......

We can military spending easily by closing the vast majority of our military bases around the world, stop fighting other people's wars, and bring our solider back to our own borders.

Which military bases would you like closed? It's funny how people trot out that line, but can never name specific bases to close because they don't know shit from Shinola about the military and its usage on foreign relations.
Every. Single. One.
So TAX wants to eat raw dogs.

Ya know TAZ you can move to china now
I'm a vegetarian. You fucking gypsy.

Actually, the UN (and technically the U.S.) has already “decided”: Taiwan is part of China. Taiwan is not recognized as an independent nation.
Wrong

its recognizes the communists as the government of the mainland

following the 1949 civil war the Nationalists fled to Taiwan and for 20 years were recognized as the rulers of ch8na

but that was unsustainable if I recall red china was admitted to the UN about 1972.

now the popular opinion in Taiwan is moving toward independence.

something the communists are opposed to

if that happens it could lead to war
What war? Taiwan would last 4 minutes. Or do you want Americans to lose their legs there

How does the PLA get the 100 miles across the ocean to Taiwan? Walk on water?
With missiles you 4 year old military scholar, many of which that might be just offshore waiting from say a few miles?

Are you really this stupid
those missiles can do EVERYTHING!!!! WOW---
Well their earlier cousins ended WW2
missiles didn't end WW2--surely did not end the war on Germany
The earlier cousins of nuclear missiles were bombs where the warhead is dropped from a plane, and WW2 did not end in Germany simpleton
you fkd up again--big time --I knew you would
you give ONE example!!!!!!!!!! and that's the ONLY ONE!!
...there have been HUNDREDS of wars/conflicts since then---no nukes!!!
AND --AND---many of those involved countries with nukes
.as I've stated in another post, hypothesizing about nukes/carriers/etc like you people do is unrealistic
Actually the last war or wars is not an example of the next. So again you are stuck in the past. So go watch Midway again for the 90th time

We can military spending easily by closing the vast majority of our military bases around the world, stop fighting other people's wars, and bring our solider back to our own borders.

Which military bases would you like closed? It's funny how people trot out that line, but can never name specific bases to close because they don't know shit from Shinola about the military and its usage on foreign relations.
Every. Single. One.

So you do not mind if the people who sell you your carrots are eating raw dogs

Makes sense to you at least

Every. Single. One.

So you do not mind if the people who sell you your carrots are eating raw dogs

Makes sense to you at least
I bet you eat raw dog nuts. Enjoy.

Actually, the UN (and technically the U.S.) has already “decided”: Taiwan is part of China. Taiwan is not recognized as an independent nation.
Wrong

following the 1949 civil war the Nationalists fled to Taiwan and for 20 years were recognized as the rulers of ch8na

but that was unsustainable if I recall red china was admitted to the UN about 1972.

What war? Taiwan would last 4 minutes. Or do you want Americans to lose their legs there

With missiles you 4 year old military scholar, many of which that might be just offshore waiting from say a few miles?

The earlier cousins of nuclear missiles were bombs where the warhead is dropped from a plane, and WW2 did not end in Germany simpleton
.as I've stated in another post, hypothesizing about nukes/carriers/etc like you people do is unrealistic
Actually the last war or wars is not an example of the next. So again you are stuck in the past. So go watch Midway again for the 90th time
you fk up--AGAIN---hahahahahhahahahahaha
........you must be blind/etc--nukes have NOT been used since 1945--and there have been HUNDREDS of conflicts/wars--and you think the ''''next '' one will be different????!!! hahahahahahhahaha
possible----but not likely at all

You would fight China over Taiwan? Just more dog eaters in Taiwan anyway
Fighting for Taiwan is like fighting for Florida

I know some people here scoff at the idea of china invading America

But given the chance China will control America whether they have troops here or not

and we make it easier for them if we retreat to our borders and concede the rest of the world to china

Wrong

........you must be blind/etc--nukes have NOT been used since 1945--and there have been HUNDREDS of conflicts/wars--and you think the ''''next '' one will be different????!!! hahahahahahhahaha
There you go again quoting WW2 as though it matters.

I was going to start a quantum entanglement discussion with you however you would turn it into the first use of the enigma in WW2

But Taiwan don't want to be "independent". They claim to control the whole China.
They have until recently

the election and re-election of their current president - a lady - was in part a referendum on independence vs unification

But given the chance China will control America whether they have troops here or not

and we make it easier for them if we retreat to our borders and concede the rest of the world to china
..the world hates us when we do shit like military crap in Vietnam/etc....that hurts America--not helps...so instead of staying out of it, and normalizing relations-etc with Nam, we allow China to get in there......
....we did start dealing with Nam, but then it was too late
..same with Iran 1953
..same with Cuba 1961

....Japan and Germany are doing great economically without bases all over the world--without troops all over the world
.....you don't need troops for economic relations

hey--I've got news for you---military power does NOT influence other countries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong

I was going to start a quantum entanglement discussion with you however you would turn it into the first use of the enigma in WW2
only ONE war [ out of hundreds ] with a nuke---and you do know that the nuke was used in the very last days----!!!!
so, it wasn't an atomic-nuke war but a conventional one

you are mistaken

America needs allies and Koreans are among the best

If we are paying to protect them, they are leeches, not allies.

We are not paying to protect them, you idiot. We are paying to protect our own interests in the area. You reason like a small child.
So, you pay. Your tax dollars for another pointless B-52 overflight. And whores. Mostly whores. The soldiers want entertainment. For "interests" you wouldn´t be concerned with even if there is nothing else to bother with on earth.
Korea is in a strategic location and china has tried to control it since ancient times

S Korea also one of the most modern nations in the world and rivals japan, china and the US in cutting edge technology and manufacturing skill

and you want them working against you instead of on you side?

you are mistaken

America needs allies and Koreans are among the best

If we are paying to protect them, they are leeches, not allies.

We are not paying to protect them, you idiot. We are paying to protect our own interests in the area. You reason like a small child.
So, you pay. Your tax dollars for another pointless B-52 overflight. And whores. Mostly whores. The soldiers want entertainment. For "interests" you wouldn´t be concerned with even if there is nothing else to bother with on earth.
Korea is in a strategic location and china has tried to control it since ancient times

S Korea also one of the most modern nations in the world and rivals japan, china and the US in cutting edge technology and manufacturing skill

and you want them working against you instead of on you side?
thank you--now we are COMPETING with South Korea--if we had not gone in there, it would be like the North ---

..the world hates us when we do shit like military crap in Vietnam/etc....that hurts America--not helps...so instead of staying out of it, and normalizing relations-etc with Nam, we allow China to get in there......
....we did start dealing with Nam, but then it was too late
..same with Iran 1953
..same with Cuba 1961

....Japan and Germany are doing great economically without bases all over the world--without troops all over the world

hey--I've got news for you---military power does NOT influence other countries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again you are literally living in the past and can not envision the future.

Do you really want this to happen defending Taishitwan

QUAD-1-articleLarge.jpg

boston+marathon.jpg

Fuck Taiwan and war mongers like you that think big from your chair

Japan and Germany are doing great economically without bases all over the world--without troops all over the world
Only because we are their allies and the bases protect their interests as well as ours

the Japanese seem to understand that while many germans and Americans do not

Wrong

only ONE war [ out of hundreds ] with a nuke---and you do know that the nuke was used in the very last days----!!!!
so, it wasn't an atomic-nuke war but a conventional one
You bet that the enemy loves you

Just take your meds

thank you--now we are COMPETING with South Korea--if we had not gone in there, it would be like the North ---
I dont mind fair competition and thats what we have with japan and south korea

both of whom are not strong enough to stand up to china without our help

but if we cut and run from asia the US will not be strong enough to stand up to china, japan, and korea - not to mention germany and russia, iran and others - by ourselves

ummm Trump is doing a lot of that already, so why do you hate him so much?
Trump has done nothing but talk and never has done anything that you claim.

Forum List

Back