In regard of holding Israel by double standards

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Just something I've stumbled on recently..
Diplomatic drama during the Europe-Israel panel at The Jerusalem Post Diplomatic Conference in Jerusalem on Thursday, moderated by Herb Keinon with The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com's Senior Contributing Editor Caroline B. Glick and Danish Ambassador Jesper Vahr. Thanks to Eli Mandelbaum. taken from Steve Lindh FB

Uuummmm, my browser protection is tellin' me the link is untrusted, i.e. it looks to be infected........

Diplomatic drama during the Europe-Israel panel at The Jerusalem Post Diplomatic Conference in Jerusalem on Thursday, moderated by Herb Keinon with The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com's Senior Contributing Editor Caroline B. Glick and Danish Ambassador Jesper Vahr. Thanks to Eli Mandelbaum. taken from Steve Lindh FB

Bla bla bla, Israel has no standards.

Bla bla bla, Israel has no standards.

Everyone just figures the Arabs are barbarians anyway, so it's true that they're held to a lower standard than Israel.

Glick is right on target. There is no arguement about anything she said. Anyone who says different is a slobbering fool.

What an idiotic woman. If there wasn't a double standard for Israel, the EU would have placed the same kind of sanctions they have placed on Russia. Israel's behavior is no different from Russia's in terms of invading and occupying.

Forum List

Back