Indian court orders abortion on teen girl: ‘The fetus wouldn’t wish to be born’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When you don’t believe in the God of Jacob and have a world view this is what happens.
It's also an example of man doing what the devil offered—to be your own god (Gen 3:5) and thus determine what's "right" or "wrong" for yourself.

Coming to America soon.

Coming to America soon.
IT's been in America for a long time, now.
Baby-gender.jpg

When you don’t believe in the God of Jacob and have a world view this is what happens.
It's also an example of man doing what the devil offered—to be your own god (Gen 3:5) and thus determine what's "right" or "wrong" for yourself.

Coming to America soon.

Whoa... That's fucked up.

I'm pro-choice... The government DOES NOT get to make that choice in the framework of my beliefs. I'm pretty sure it would be that way for most pro-choice people who aren't... You know... People who support State over Individual rights.

Coming to America soon.

I'm pro-choice... The government DOES NOT get to make that choice in the framework of my beliefs. I'm pretty sure it would be that way for most pro-choice people who aren't... You know... People who support State over Individual rights.
You have no issue with the government ordering you to be injected with a substance you know nothing about and being told you must put a diaper over your face.

I'm pro-choice... The government DOES NOT get to make that choice in the framework of my beliefs.
You've got a framework of gentlemen at the whorehouse establishment to promote and compel abortion as it's generally done in the United States.
You are essentially correct with the exception that I don't promote or compel people to have abortions.

If someone so desired to take the morning after pill after sex every single time... You're right, I wouldn't be against it. I think it's stupid, but ...

You have no issue with the government ordering you to be injected with a substance you know nothing about and being told you must put a diaper over your face.
I don't? Do you even read my posts?

Edit: Identity politics... So fuck'n stupid.

Coming to America soon.

You be doing it so it must be okay.

I thought it was just a lump of cells, how could it have any thoughts? And then they'll tell us it didnt feel any pain
No, no, you're thinking of democrats

Speaking of which, this is how democrats favor the unborn

View attachment 456671
Except this is what they want to murder. View attachment 456681
No it's not.

A 15-year-old girl thought to be about 11 weeks pregnant has been ordered by a court to abort her baby.

That would be something the size of a walnut.

I thought it was just a lump of cells, how could it have any thoughts? And then they'll tell us it didnt feel any pain
No, no, you're thinking of democrats

Speaking of which, this is how democrats favor the unborn

View attachment 456671
Except this is what they want to murder. View attachment 456681
No it's not.

A 15-year-old girl thought to be about 11 weeks pregnant has been ordered by a court to abort her baby.

That would be something the size of a walnut.
That child could have been legally aborted. And hundreds of thousands like her are ripped limb by limb out of their mother.

I'm pro-choice, so this is wrong to me. No level of government has any business making the choice of whether to carry a pregnancy to term or abortion for anyone. Note that this decision is made according to the court's interpretation of the Hindu religion. It demonstrates that a government should never force a particular religious belief on an individual.

I'm pro-choice, so this is wrong to me
First, you abdicate all morals by advocating murder-on-demand by choice of the mother, and then you try to say it's morally wrong for the government rather than the pimps and johns at a whorehouse to promote and compel the murder of innocent children?
No level of government has any business making the choice of whether to carry a pregnancy to term or abortion for anyone.
How do you reach such an extreme level of base carnality, bloodlust, and desire to murder and rip an innocent child apart limb from limb?
Note that this decision is made according to the court's interpretation of the Hindu religion. It demonstrates that a government should never force a particular religious belief on an individual.
That might be the predominant or traditional religion in that area, but I wouldn't say that court is particularly religious or applying any religious law, except in a very sarcastic if not outright Satanic sense, "I'll be damned if this child is allowed to live!"

Forum List

Back