Innocent Man Marcellus Williams Execution in Hands of Supreme Court

Do you support the state killing innocent citizens?

• Total voters
Do you believe he's innocent, or guilty and deserving the punishment of death by the powerful state?

Keep these two key tidbits in mind...
  1. There's ZERO physical evidence linking him to the crime
  2. The Prosecutor, Jurors and the Victim's Family all DON'T want him executed.
What say you?

To get caught up on the story here you go...

This case is not before the SCOTUS....it's the MO Supreme Court that could or the Gov....but it seems all the appeals have been exhausted.

The last hearing was Sept 12, where a Circuit Judge rejected the appeal, because the defense was merely rehashing arguments have have already been losers.

We don’t put innocent people to death.
Depraved , , murderous ones we do and rightfully ignore their “I be crazy”

Fake thread title
Libs love guilty verdicts except when it’s a minority criminal found guilty by the court system they so love because it delivered 93 “guilty verdicts” against Trump
This isn't about Trump, but your TDS is noted.

The end result is the point
And the end result is why I don't support the death penalty. POC recieve the death penalty far more often than Whites. I am not saying POC shouldn't recieve any punishment at all. I just don't think they should be put to death. I don't support the death penalty for Whites either.

And the end result is why I don't support the death penalty. POC recieve the death penalty far more often than Whites. I am not saying POC shouldn't recieve any punishment at all. I just don't think they should be put to death. I don't support the death penalty for Whites either.

Well I do. Sad for you

Forum List

Back