Innocent Man Marcellus Williams Execution in Hands of Supreme Court

Do you support the state killing innocent citizens?

• Total voters
You should probably study up on understanding things.

I don't care how you perceived me towards you. I really don't
My understanding is usually pretty good. I don't like to get into personal attacks/insults on these message boards. You and I are just names on a screen. We should limit our discourse to the issues being discussed.
Have a nice day, Miss SassyIrishLass.

Do you believe he's innocent, or guilty and deserving the punishment of death by the powerful state?

Keep these two key tidbits in mind...
  1. There's ZERO physical evidence linking him to the crime
  2. The Prosecutor, Jurors and the Victim's Family all DON'T want him executed.
What say you?

To get caught up on the story here you go...

What an asinine loaded question.

And the end result is why I don't support the death penalty. POC recieve the death penalty far more often than Whites. I am not saying POC shouldn't recieve any punishment at all. I just don't think they should be put to death. I don't support the death penalty for Whites either.
I'm in favor of the death penalty, but it should be fast and sure. Once convicted the criminal should get one appeal to the state supreme court and if that fails be executed immediately. Execution to be completed within sixty days of conviction. No more thirty years on death row at taxpayer's expense while frivolous appeals are made and denied.

Do you believe he's innocent, or guilty and deserving the punishment of death by the powerful state?

What say you?

He confessed. He is now in a grave.

I'm in favor of the death penalty, but it should be fast and sure. Once convicted the criminal should get one appeal to the state supreme court and if that fails be executed immediately. Execution to be completed within sixty days of conviction. No more thirty years on death row at taxpayer's expense while frivolous appeals are made and denied.
Later as it turns out those convicted live for many more years. The victims died pretty quickly.

What say you?

It's pretty simple, they've had 24 years to make these arguments and appeals. That's 24 years his victim didn't have, time to say goodnight Gracey. And screw your loaded poll.

I am against the death penalty under any circumstances. WHY? Because the poor and POC are the ones who recieve this punishment, usually. If the death penalty cannot be given out fairly and equally, then it should be done away with.
Did you trace those words with your fingers as you read them from the Bleeding Heart Manifesto? Do you have the same amount of fake compassion for the victims, or were they "axing for it"?

Forum List

Back