Innocent Man Marcellus Williams Execution in Hands of Supreme Court

Do you support the state killing innocent citizens?

• Total voters
The facts presented are enough.

He had items from her workplace in his trunk.
He confessed to a fellow inmate and his girlfriend, both of whom provided details that weren't released to the public about the crime.
He sold the victim's laptop to someone else, which was recovered, and the buyer ID'd Williams.

The Case Against Marcellus Williams
Well I guess that would explain why the prosecution wanted the execution delayed because of tainted evidence.

Well I guess that would explain why the prosecution wanted the execution delayed because of tainted evidence.

All the DNA issue was they couldn't ID the DNA due to mishandling by the prosecution.

Also 30 years later the prosecutors are different, and could possibly be personally against the death penalty.

What DNA? Says before execution, his former accomplice recanted the story by claiming he was "high" while under police interrogation. Sure...
No DNA ever connected Williams to the crime scene. In recent months, a prosecutor in the case said the execution should have been called off,

I know racist like you know more than the prosecutor.

No, innocent according to DNA.
Wrong. You know nothing about the facts
No DNA ever connected Williams to the crime scene. In recent months, a prosecutor in the case said the execution should have been called off,

I know racist like you know more than the prosecutor.
saying the execution should be called off, isn't saying he is innocent.

The DNA evidence, simply shows the presents of another man, not that that man killed her, or that Williams didn't, or that they both didn't do it.

With that said, the death penalty should be abolished in every state and the Federal Govt. Not a fan of it at all...way to costly

Wrong. You know nothing about the facts

saying the execution should be called off, isn't saying he is innocent.

The DNA evidence, simply shows the presents of another man, not that that man killed her, or that Williams didn't, or that they both didn't do it.

With that said, the death penalty should be abolished in every state and the Federal Govt. Not a fan of it at all...way to costly
Well of course a boot licker is going to defend an innocent black man being murdered.

I am against the death penalty under any circumstances. WHY? Because the poor and POC are the ones who recieve this punishment, usually. If the death penalty cannot be given out fairly and equally, then it should be done away with.
Yeah. Sure. No white people have ever been given the death penalty.

Except for all of them who did die in the execution chambers.

Forum List

Back