Innocent Man Marcellus Williams Execution in Hands of Supreme Court

Do you support the state killing innocent citizens?

• Total voters
The current prosecutor wanted Williams' sentence commuted to life.

It's outrageous the old prosecutor's and an investigator's DNA were found on the murder weapon. They should be kicked in the nuts. Hard.

However, that does not exonerate Williams.

The evidence against him was compelling. He had blood on his shirt which he covered up with a jacket belonging to the victim, and the victim's laptop and purse were in the trunk of his car.

He stabbed the woman 43 times.

All that aside, I think our justice system is in serious need of reform. Too many mistakes have been made. Innocent men have been freed from death row, thanks to modern science catching up with DNA analysis.

Because so many men on death row have been found to be completely innocent, I strongly believe there should be a moratorium on executions.

Williams was guilty, but he should have been commuted, not executed.

So many? Completely Innocent?

Got any numbers to back that broad and probably completely wrong statement up?

Also don't go digging 100 years in the past for examples.

The current prosecutor wanted Williams' sentence commuted to life.

It's outrageous the old prosecutor's and an investigator's DNA were found on the murder weapon. They should be kicked in the nuts. Hard.

However, that does not exonerate Williams.

The evidence against him was compelling. He had blood on his shirt which he covered up with a jacket belonging to the victim, and the victim's laptop and purse were in the trunk of his car.

He stabbed the woman 43 times.

All that aside, I think our justice system is in serious need of reform. Too many mistakes have been made. Innocent men have been freed from death row, thanks to modern science catching up with DNA analysis.

Because so many men on death row have been found to be completely innocent, I strongly believe there should be a moratorium on executions.

Williams was guilty, but he should have been commuted, not executed.
So if he was guilty, why did, not only the prosecution, but the family of the victim, wanted him not to be executed?

If it was my family member, I'd want to send him or her to the grave myself, even 50 years after the fact.

You've been watching the fake news so much, you haven't heard of the men freed from death row?

Wow!

So if he was guilty, why did, not only the prosecution, but the family of the victim, wanted him not to be executed?
There are people who opposed the death penalty in all cases, even if it was a member of their family. Most are opposed for religious reasons.

Nevertheless, they did not want him freed. They wanted him to spend the rest of his life in prison. In my opinion, that's a fate worse than death.

If it was my family member, I'd want to send him or her to the grave myself, even 50 years after the fact.

Well, you got your wish.

Here is a list of HUNDREDS of innocent men who have been EXONERATED.

death-row-exonerations.jpg

Good f'n riddance to that murdering pos. Guilty as sin. Took them way too long!

No surprise the OP is simping for another Black on White killer. They always do.

Here is a list of HUNDREDS of innocent men who have been EXONERATED.

death-row-exonerations.jpg
Lol. Less than a fraction of 1% of all Black murderers. Exonerated doesn't mean the individual didn't commit the act. Prosecutor fuck ups get cases dismissed all the time and guilty people walk.

Even when they do it get it wrong, the real killers were still Black.

The stats are deceiving too because the IP (and similar left wing activist groups) are far more focused in taking on cases involving Black prisoners. Most of the cases stem back before modern DNA/forensic testing so you won't see the same level of wrongful convictions today.

Last edited:
And the victims remain dead, and you don't give a shit about them.
Oh, I see. You want ANYBODY executed for the murders. Guilty, innocent, doesn't matter to you.

You are a serious fuckwad.

Jon Benet Ramsey's killer has never been found. Let's gas you for her murder.

Oh, I see. You want ANYBODY executed for the murders. Guilty, innocent, doesn't matter to you.

You are a serious fuckwad.

I don't want guilty people let off the hook because no one cares about the dead. Anti-DP people throw everything at the case to try to get rid of the DP, and don't even care if the criminal actual did the crime.

The guy in this thread was fucking guilty.

Most of those "exonerated" were also probably fucking guilty.

I ask you, what's the difference between an innocent person dying of old age after 50 years in a prison and an innocent one being executed in one after 30?

I don't want guilty people let off the hook because no one cares about the dead.
Do you need a definition of EXONERATED, idiot?

Innocent people were on death row. Innocent people have been in prison for a very long time.

HUNDREDS.

You scoffed and thought you were being clever and asked for proof.

When provided the proof, you demonstrated your total lack of integrity and blew it off.

Then you tried to turn it around and say I don't care about the victims.

The incarcerated INNOCENT are victims, too, you stupid stupid stupid fuckwit.

So fuck right off.

Do you need a definition of EXONERATED, idiot?

Innocent people were on death row. Innocent people have been in prison for a very long time.

HUNDREDS.

You scoffed and thought you were being clever and asked for proof.

When provided the proof, you demonstrated your total lack of integrity and blew it off.

Then you tried to turn it around and say I don't care about the victims.

The incarcerated INNOCENT are victims, too, you stupid stupid stupid fuckwit.

So fuck right off.

So gut our entire legal system because it can't be 100% perfect?

The stats are deceiving too because the IP (and similar left wing activist groups) are far more focused in taking on cases involving Black prisoners.
That's because innocent blacks are more frequently put on death row, fool!

That's because innocent blacks are more frequently put on death row, fool!

Nope. On average, Black Americans have accounted for 50-60% of annual homicides over the last 4+ decades. They make up around 40% of those who receive the death penalty.

Whites make up over 55% in comparison.

Last edited:
Nope. Black Americans have accounted for 50-60% of homicides over the last 50+ years and makeup around 40% of those on death row. Whites make up over 55% of those executed, on death row.
I suppose this is where we are supposed to waste our time trying to explain simple mathematical.concepts to you.

Forum List

Back