Insane Ft. Campbell Commander Forcing Soldiers to Take Experimental mRNA or Be Confined to Base, Has “Jim Crow” Water Fountains!

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This moonbat actually commands the 82d Airborne.

Insane Ft. Campbell Commander Forcing Soldiers to Take Experimental mRNA or Be Confined to Base, Has “Jim Crow” Water Fountains!

1620937714777.png

1620937741243.png

Not if the vaccine is rated as a emergency/experimental use only.
Imagine being in the military but too scared to get a little vaccine.
Over 40% of US Marines refused the vaccine, you want to call them "too scared"?
as reported by your favorite CNN

Excellent commander.

Great leadership.

The separated water fountains are based on health and science, not race.

Discharge without chance of pension or disability if a solider will not get the vaccination.

The 82d is at Ft Bragg.

Ft Campbell is the 101st.

(And yeah, Campbell is fucking awful....... worst base I was ever stationed at, overall. Great area, though. Middle TN is awesome.)
I was stationed and worked here at Ft Campbell since Jan....1991.
I've been on worse posts in the Army and the Navy. Ft Benning for example. Ft Gordon was less than prime as well. Also Ft Bliss. Not a fan.
Personally...I think Ft Bragg is a zoo. Being stationed at Bragg meant you didn't get special pay when you went to school....because that's where all of my MOS schools were at, other than SGT Majors Academy in El Paso TX. I also didn't like Camp McCall/Camp Rowe because I was always going thru Hell out there. But that's just a training site.....not a full base.
Ft Campbell doesn't have a major training company and thus no work detail to keep up the post. They have to pay civilian contractors to do it. Unlike other posts that I've been to.
I've noticed a definite slacking of standards in the military the last 10 years....and I think it's getting next to impossible to deal with the babies they put in uniform these days. You can't inspect their rooms and you can't yell at them or they might accuse you of troop abuse or sexual-harassment.

Last edited:
Not if the vaccine is rated as a emergency/experimental use only.
Imagine being in the military but too scared to get a little vaccine.
Over 40% of US Marines refused the vaccine, you want to call them "too scared"?
as reported by your favorite CNN
Bunch of Nancy’s

The 82d is at Ft Bragg.

Ft Campbell is the 101st.

(And yeah, Campbell is fucking awful....... worst base I was ever stationed at, overall. Great area, though. Middle TN is awesome.)
I was stationed and worked here at Ft Campbell since Jan....1991.
I've been on worse posts in the Army and the Navy. Ft Benning for example. Ft Gordon was less than prime as well. Also Ft Bliss. Not a fan.
Personally...I think Ft Bragg is a zoo. Being stationed at Bragg meant you didn't get special pay when you went to school....because that's where all of my MOS schools were at, other than SGT Majors Academy in El Paso TX. I also didn't like Camp McCall/Camp Rowe because I was always going thru Hell out there. But that's just a training site.....not a full base.
Ft Campbell doesn't have a major training company and thus no work detail to keep up the post. They have to pay civilian contractors to do it. Unlike other posts that I've been to.
me and WDE ruled Notts Vietnam in 1972,. WDE, weapons direction equipment..

Forum List

Back