Insurrectionists Or Patriots?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Are George Clooney and other donors, democrats asking Biden to step down, and the media calling for Biden's head, insurrectionists trying to overthrow the government or patriots trying to save the government? It sounds like they are trying to overthrow the government to me. Will the DOJ be rounding them up and charging them with an attempted coup?

Are George Clooney and other donors, democrats asking Biden to step down, and the media calling for Biden's head, insurrectionists trying to overthrow the government or patriots trying to save the government? It sounds like they are trying to overthrow the government to me. Will the DOJ be rounding them up and charging them with an attempted coup?

Obviously they have FAR too much influence into the political power in Washington.

Making a mockery of what is supposed to be a place of information and global-drive success.

Extortion. Plain and simple. Clooney can go fuck himself.

Look up the definition of insurrection. Then check yourself into a mental institution.

Forum List

Back