Introduction

JSherl

Jan 9, 2021
I have been a long time lurker here at us message board and I am really excited about posting here.
I am from Alabama and am a huge Crimson Tide fan and love politics.

I have been a long time lurker here at us message board and I am really excited about posting here.

Cool!
But if you're a biden fan just showing up to gloat about the election you wont be well received.
Hope you're not.

Ahhhh...nice to see you're not another biden scab.
Welcome!!!

Cool!
But if you're a biden fan just showing up to gloat about the election you wont be well received.
Hope you're not.
You sure knw how to schmooze 'em.

You obviously didnt read the whole thread before flapping your gums.

Welcome. Crimson is great. Also love Red October and for a good flick and a laugh "Down Periscope" Doubt there is a sub flick I haven't watched or book on it I haven't read.

Beats GAB. That place sucks. Thought it would be good and liked it at first. Not so thrilled with it now. Too damn hard to get in and something about it just doesn't feel legit.

Welcome J. There are a ton of rules here so read some. Shortly you will receive a bible like sized instruction manual and a 40hr course in the rules. After completed, you will have a 100 question examination which you must get a 95% on. If you get a 94, you will be publically humiliated here and sent a packing....Thanks for joining....Btw, lurking sounds creepy. How about observing?

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...
learn to live like an animal
in the Jungle where we play.

Beats GAB. That place sucks. Thought it would be good and liked it at first. Not so thrilled with it now. Too damn hard to get in and something about it just doesn't feel legit.
I have heard that the guy who runs it is kind of wacko? Never been there though.

I have heard that the guy who runs it is kind of wacko? Never been there though.
He has a twitter account. You cannot respond unless you are on GAB. I am. Yet I cannot respond. BUT...I can RETWEET and comment that way. Which means...drumroll....he wants a lot of followers instead of content on whatever the fuck he tweets.
He smells of corruption and fakeness too.

Forum List

Back