🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Inventor of the internet: Disaster looms when AI runs the economy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Inventor Of The Internet: Disaster Looms When AI Runs The Economy
When the creator of the Internet speaks, people ought to listen, but they will not. The technology that was meant for good is being used for unchecked evil, and is steering us straight into Scientific Dictatorship. ⁃ TN Editor

The architect of the world wide web Sir Tim Berners-Lee today talked about some of his concerns for the internet over the coming years, including a nightmarish scenario where artificial intelligence (AI) could become the new ‘masters of the universe’ by creating and running their own companies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies to the mods, if this needs to be moved to some other category. ......

I would think of anybody could be right on the money about this issue this would be the guy.
Then again the www which is tied in with DARPA could be a shady ordeal.
There is nothing good about DARPA.

Because I sure as fuck can't see something intelligent and bases its thinking on logic being as dumb and evil as you.

Inventor Of The Internet: Disaster Looms When AI Runs The Economy
When the creator of the Internet speaks, people ought to listen, but they will not. The technology that was meant for good is being used for unchecked evil, and is steering us straight into Scientific Dictatorship. ⁃ TN Editor

The architect of the world wide web Sir Tim Berners-Lee today talked about some of his concerns for the internet over the coming years, including a nightmarish scenario where artificial intelligence (AI) could become the new ‘masters of the universe’ by creating and running their own companies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies to the mods, if this needs to be moved to some other category. ......

I would think of anybody could be right on the money about this issue this would be the guy.
Then again the www which is tied in with DARPA could be a shady ordeal.
There is nothing good about DARPA.
Should we ask the Dutch about AI for flood control?

I was actually thinking about this recently. Think about search engines like Google and the way they index web sites. They use "spiders" to crawl the internet, essentially recording and archiving every page put online. There are trillions of web pages across the net now. That's a LOT of data. Google could theoretically build a robot that has the entire internet index as a knowledge base programmed into it...and build AI from there.

I was actually thinking about this recently. Think about search engines like Google and the way they index web sites. They use "spiders" to crawl the internet, essentially recording and archiving every page put online. There are trillions of web pages across the net now. That's a LOT of data. Google could theoretically build a robot that has the entire internet index as a knowledge base programmed into it...and build AI from there.

Such AI could be better then us greedy and selfish fucking humans. Such a life form would be good for us.

Forum List

Back