Iran just executes it’s famous wrestler

Israel and Bahrain are now brothers with Oman next
The muslim governments are receiving large amounts of money and weapons to play nice with Israel.
But I can assure you the citizens of those countries still intensely dislike Israel.
It's all political smoke and mirrors. ... :cool:
98 percent of Jordan’s hate Israel !!!
I think Egypt is much lower at only 92 percent

The muslim governments are receiving large amounts of money and weapons to play nice with Israel.
But I can assure you the citizens of those countries still intensely dislike Israel.

Perhaps. We will see.

They dislike Israel yes, but they fear Iran more.

I know you live in the USA and you’re very integrated into America but do you still go back to the Middle East
I was in Israel in 2009 and everyone there was so brusque and loud . Very cacophonous place and my ears were killing Me . Everyone just yells
Yells !! Wtf

It’s like me just meeting you and screaming at you for the first time every word

I know you live in the USA and you’re very integrated into America but do you still go back to the Middle East
I was in Israel in 2009 and everyone there was so brusque and loud . Very cacophonous place and my ears were killing Me . Everyone just yells
Yells !! Wtf
When you're surrounded by 1.X billion people who want to murder you, you become very real.
Israeli's argue all the time but will take a bullet for each other without a moment's hesitation.

Are you a member or supporter of the MB or H
I don’t mean to offend and I like your comments
Nope, I've just been around a lot of muslim people from various ME countries and know how they think about these issues.
Here in the America the news media manufactures the narrative they spoon feed the public. Which most of the time doesn't line up with reality. ... :cool:

Yells !! Wtf
When you're surrounded by 1.X billion people who want to murder you, you become very real.
Israeli's argue all the time but will take a bullet for each other without a moment's hesitation.
I rarely ever raise my voice. Only once in the last 9 months and that was an altercation with a German jerk

Nope, I've just been around a lot of muslim people from various ME countries and know how they think about these issues.
Here in the America the news media manufactures the narrative they spoon feed the public. Which most of the time doesn't line up with reality. ... :cool:
You're expecting objectivity from the new media on any subject?

Yells !! Wtf
I rarely ever raise my voice. Only once in the last 9 months and that was an altercation with a German jerk

My Mom's almost 94. I talk loud all the time now. :auiqs.jpg:

Many Muslims are very peaceful and don’t love sharia law , right
All I see is white trash and negroes rioting

I've had many Muslim students over the years. They have all been exemplary people and solid Americans with little interest in or patience with the nonsense that seems to blanket parts of the ME, and Michigan.

Don't judge all by the error of a few, unless they're Democrats.

I've had many Muslim students over the years. They have all been exemplary people and solid Americans with little interest in or patience with the nonsense that seems to blanket parts of the ME, or Michigan.

Don't judge all by the error of a few, unless they're Democrats.
I grew up with all the Jews Back East .
Very arrogant and unpleasant
That is why I went as far west as I could go
Anymore west and it’s Pacific Ocean

Every time I get into an Uber or Lyft driven by a Muslim, they start telling me how much they Israel because they escaped from {Name your Muslim Nation} and after being checked out by Israel, Israel helped them emigrate to the US.
Those evil Jews.

New Topics

Forum List

Back