Iran nuclear facility hacked?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
I do not have all the information but if there was a hack then a weakness was found in their network. no one is claiming credit at this time.

No one really knows, and will probably never know; just be happy it did happen, and hope the vermin all have strokes from paranoia over it. Another possibility for hackers would be to let the animals actually build a nuke warhead, then set it off in the silo or have it rerouted to some Mullah's house when they launch it, or send it to Peking.

Again?

I thought Obama shut down the stuxnet program and gave the Shiite mullahas a shitload of cash, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer.

iranian-military-chief-killed-is-this-his-pic-10913.webp

Last edited:
I do not have all the information but if there was a hack then a weakness was found in their network. no one is claiming credit at this time.

You were just slobbering all over your balls about how well you can hack people's passwords over in the Israel sub forum. Sounded like you were looking to make a living from it. How noble.

Does that mean you're looking for weaknesses on this network? If so, then why?

You were just slobbering all over your balls about how well you can hack people's passwords in the Israel sub forum.

Does that mean you're looking for weaknesses on this network? If so, then why?

You do not read well.

I have no doubt the Mossad, in collusion with the CIA, is responsible for the blackout and several other mysterious problems at the nuclear facility. . ... :cool:

I dunno, but they need to get their goshed darned country away from all of our bases.

ENVZYf7VAAUzgi5.jpg

I tell ya. Some people...
Where did you get this picture? Are you sure that the US have bases in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan?

Where did you get this picture? Are you sure that the US have bases in Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan?

The US operates out of those bases. The details of those operations are not publicly discussed, though it is no secret.

And I know what you are. uneducated fool. You were always a failure and always will be. And not worth talking to.

I would tend to agree that it's very likely not in your interest to talk to me.

It is, of course, a choice on your part.

The US operates out of those bases. The details of those operations are not publicly discussed, though it is no secret.
And what is known about a base in, say, Turkmenistan? Where is it located, a number of perssonel etc?

And what is known about a base in, say, Turkmenistan? Where is it located, a number of perssonel etc?

Just a small air force team has managed US aircraft refueling and that kind of thing there in Turkmenistan over the years.

Though other bases have been known to be occupied by thousands of US troops, depending on what's going on.

I once worked with a retired US Army sergeant who told me his last overseas assignment was our military base in Uzbekistan. ... :cool:

Yeah. I think that at one time there were upward of 7,000 to 8,000 troops operating out of there. I'm pretty sure that was the one anyway.

I used to keep a running list of how many bases we operated from around the world. Last I checked I think it close to a thousand.

Forum List

Back