🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iranian women fight for the right to attend sports events in their country

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I'm willing to bet that the Iranian women who left Iran after the Revolution are mighty glad that they came to the West, especially when they see what is going on in their old country now with those crazy Ayatollahs running things. Their daughters can certainly enjoy many different things in the West than they would be if they were still living in Iran.

Iranian women fight for the right to attend sports events in their country

Reporter Shirin Jaafari
July 07, 2014 · 7:15 PM EDT

There's nothing quite like watching sports at the stadium or ballpark — with the crowd, the green grass, the charged atmosphere of competition. But if you're a woman living in Iran, you don't get to experience any of that.

Player utilitiesPopout Share00:0000:00download
That’s been the case since the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Female sports fans aren't allowed to cheer for their teams inside stadiums — they can only watch on TV.

The topic has gotten a lot of attention recently thanks to the exceptional performance of the Iranian volleyball team. In World League volleyball matches, Iran's team beat the powerhouse Italian and Brazilian teams.

Keep in mind that volleyball — or even soccer — isn’t Iran's strongest suit. Wrestling? Yes. Volleyball? Not so much. So you can imagine how excited Iranians are to see these teams do so well at an international level.

Women need to stay home and take care of their children not attend sporting events. .. :cool:

Men need to stay home----fixing leaky faucets----not attend sporting events

The plumber is at his house----fixing HIS leaky faucets---as a man,
properly, should-----giving his wife time to baby sit the kids for
ladies who go to the soccer match

Some men like doing manuel labor.......I don't.

I make enough money that I don't have to do manuel labor.

That's why I have a pool service, lawn service, and take my car to a detail shop instead of going to the car wash.. .. :cool:

That's why I have a pool service, lawn service, and take my car to a detail shop instead of going to the car wash.. .. :cool:

Since you have so much time on your HANDS-----and
to not need to use your HANDS for work-----you might
spend your time and the action of your hands to learn
something useful-----like how to spell words like

MANUAL

Since you have so much time on your HANDS-----and
to not need to use your HANDS for work-----you might
spend your time and the action of your hands to learn
something useful-----like how to spell words like

MANUAL
I spelled it correctly........."manuel" ..... referring to the hispanics who do the manual labor in my state. .. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back