Is anyone gonna stop drinking Bud Light?

It's just fucking beer what does it matter who gets to drink it?
Because the profits that go towards sick and woke companies is further used towards the demise of a nation's culture (not that there's much culture left in America's "diverse" cesspool).

6224a90b8dcdac26.jpg

For the last several days, fire-breathing MAGA dolts have been firing off missives about how Bud Light is catering to the LGBTQ+ mob (we’re very scary!) and shunning its apparent customer base of intolerant frat bros and angry middle-aged men

All corporations are pro gay except ChikFila and Buccees. Who cares about the politics?

Because the profits that go towards sick and woke companies is further used towards the demise of a nation's culture (not that there's much culture left in America's "diverse" cesspool).
you better get used to not drinking many beer labels that are owned by AB InBev they are an international company located in Belguim...They are the world's largest brewing company.

you better get used to not drinking many beer labels that are owned by AB InBev they are an international company located in Belguim...They are the world's largest brewing company.
Well ... considering the fact that I am a recovered alcoholic ... I won't be drinking anyone's beer. But if I were to return to the booze scene ... I'd choose some local brewery over any Busch product. Easy to do these days.

Now faggots drink cheap swill packaged in designer bottles and boiled in micro-breweries, and no matter how bad the crap tastes they will gush over it like it was gourmet water; the more they paid for the cheap swill the more they will gush over it. Slap 'Ale' on the label and you can charge a buck more for it.
Is this true or are you just making stuff up?

Forum List

Back