Is anyone gonna stop drinking Bud Light?

Well ... considering the fact that I am a recovered alcoholic ... I won't be drinking anyone's beer. But if I were to return to the booze scene ... I'd choose some local brewery over any Busch product. Easy to do these days.
Beer is bacteria urine...A recovered alki eh, congrats...It's a hard habit to break for many, I don't drink booze myself, but I will bong to your sobriety.

No but they donate to right wingers who hate gays.
continually amazed how just how info ignorant most of you guys are.

just like many other corporations run by leftists, Chic fil a is not one to turn away money either.

continually amazed how just how info ignorant most of you guys are.

just like many other corporations run by leftists, Chic fil a is not one to turn away money either.
They did so in the past and only pretended to care when it cost them profits.

Since when does Biden run the world's largest brewing company?
Democrats have been influencing these places for years. and you brought it up first...you said 'they' were giving them beer money? Biden gives ukraine billions...you think that providing less that 1percent of population transcultists will be a problem? LOLOL

They always had the best powdered THC in the 1970s. The blacks had the best weed. Whites were best for acid and pills.
Nah. Hawaiians had the best weed. I never took acid. Tried speed once and didn't like it. Never would even think about using powdered THC or meth. Best thing is weed and hash. Only natural.

I have never seen Chick-Fil-A deny gay customers nor have they asked if you are gay when ordering.

Several homosexual employees are on record saying they liked working there. It's a good company. And the lines at their stores are always full, so much so they have to use two lines for their drive throughs.

Nah. Hawaiians had the best weed. I never took acid. Tried speed once and didn't like it. Never would even think about using powdered THC or meth. Best thing is weed and hash. Only natural.
I never did get that high on Puna buds or Moui Woui, I did like redbud Columbian.

Several homosexual employees are on record saying they liked working there. It's a good company. And the lines at their stores are always full, so much so they have to use two lines for their drive throughs.
Well, then that closes the case on something or another that could be important....

Forum List

Back