Is Barack Obama really Jewish?

Mom is Ann Dunham.

Dunham is a Jewish name....

and the Confederate slave owning ancestors?

Jewish names...

Reitwiesner traced Obama's great-great-great-great-grandfather, George Washington Overall, and found that he owned two slaves in Kentucky: a 15-year-old girl and a 25-year-old man. He also found out that Obama's great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, Mary Duvall, also owned a pair of slaves listed in an 1850 census record. They were a 60-year-old man and a 58-year-old woman. In fact, the Duvalls were a wealthy family whose members were descended from a major landowner, Maureen Duvall, whose estate owned at least 18 slaves in the 17th century.

Duvall is a Jewish name...

which explains why so many Jewish homosexuals and left wingers love Obama...

and even the worst traitor in US history was completely confident the 911 investigation would not re-open....

Why are Michelle Obama and George W. Bush such good friends? Inside an ...

Lolol. Dunham isn't a Jewish name anymore than Pratt or Duvall is a Jewish name.

Are you thinking Jews are a race?

This is the SUB BULLSHIT from Faux and Jew FRAUD of Christian Preacher.

It is completely WRONG as usual.

It is, in fact, what has destroyed the Republican Party of the 1990s.

The SUB is nothing but a completely FUCKED IN THE HEAD TREASONOUS MORON who gets 98% of reality WRONG... is not a conservative, is not a patriotic American, and cannot stop pushing Zionist Fascist Treason against America.
Netanyahu is pro Trump and Hussein Obama is trying for his 4th term.

Oballahs grubby mits are all over the 10/7/23 attack on Israel. Netanyahu knows it and Trump knows it.

An insider’s view: Eight years watching the first Jewish US president​

"The example of Israel and its values was inspiring,” Obama said.​

By STEVE RABINOWITZJANUARY 19, 2017 22:20Updated: JANUARY 20, 2017 08:25
  • Email
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • fb-messenger
PRIME MINISTER Benjamin Netanyahu stands with President Barack Obama (photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM/THE JERUSALEM POST)
PRIME MINISTER Benjamin Netanyahu stands with President Barack Obama(photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM/THE JERUSALEM POST)

As US President Barack Obama stood before the packed synagogue sanctuary, a white kippa comfortably atop his head, he spoke of the impact that images of kibbutzim, Israel’s founders and the 1967 war had on him as he was coming of age.“To a young man like me, grappling with his own identity, recognizing the scars of race here in this nation, inspired by the Civil Rights struggle, the idea that you could be grounded in your history, as Israel was, but not be trapped by it, to be able to repair the world – that idea was liberating. The example of Israel and its values was inspiring,” Obama said that day, speaking in 2015 at my own synagogue, Adas Israel Congregation in Washington DC, in celebration of Jewish American Heritage Month.As I sat in the first row with my wife and two sons, I saw this as a seminal moment in the president’s relationship with the Jewish community. Not was this only the fourth time in history that a president of the United States spoke from the stage of an American synagogue, but he also was about to speak to a question that too many Jews had been asking.
BARACK OBAMA prays at the Western Wall. Credit: Reuters
Enlrage image
BARACK OBAMA prays at the Western Wall. Credit: ReutersSeven years into his presidency, Obama was talking “kishkes,” telling the Jewish community that he understood Israel in his gut from the days of his youth. As Matt Nosanchuk, the White House Jewish liaison at the time tells me, he has a “Jewish soul.” Nosanchuk says Obama is “very much in sync with the majority of [the] American-Jewish community – he’s committed to social justice and prioritizes issues like civil rights and equality, and he values intellectual discourse.”The kishke question shadowed Obama from the early days of his 2008 presidential campaign and continued throughout his presidency. Like many of Obama’s critics in America, some Jews, pointing to any criticism he had of Israel, maintained that he was no friend to Jews or the Jewish state – and that he certainly didn’t feel it in his gut.Yet Chicago area Jews who had known Obama early in his career had praised him for his Jewish sensibilities early on. Back in 1987, the Jewish Funds for Justice (now known as Bend the Arc) gave a $5,000 grant for a developing communities project directed by then-26-year-old community organizer Barack Obama.

Who was funding the Community HATE HOAX Organizer...???

Jews.

And of course....

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back