Is Dorner Really Dead?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
On my way to work this morning, 8 police cars traveling East on the 91, doing well over 100 with full lights and sirens.

Up at the Fast Track toll island, two vans that were obviously running facial recognition of drivers going past.

Don't know that this means anything, but it's odd behavior if the crisis is over.

They are still not for SURE it was him though, right? I mean they found a burnt body with his wallet in it.. Unless I am wrong

They are still not for SURE it was him though, right? I mean they found a burnt body with his wallet in it.. Unless I am wrong

DNA should be able to figure it out, dental records?

Exactly. We just are not for SURE it is HIM. Switching a wallet is no big deal lol. All he would need a is a day or two lead to make it into Mexico or whatever..

On my way to work this morning, 8 police cars traveling East on the 91, doing well over 100 with full lights and sirens.

Up at the Fast Track toll island, two vans that were obviously running facial recognition of drivers going past.

Don't know that this means anything, but it's odd behavior if the crisis is over.
California? Fast Track? (Easy Fleece)

I got pulled over on the 91 Fwy by two Motorcycle Cops because they thought I was in the Diamond Lane by myself but didn't see my wife was asleep and her seat was laid down flat. Didn't stop the Morons from stopping all traffic and pulling me over for a potential $271 fine (or whatever it is now)

Exactly. We just are not for SURE it is HIM. Switching a wallet is no big deal lol. All he would need a is a day or two lead to make it into Mexico or whatever..

That would be some Bruce Willis Die Hard type shit if he did that.

Haha! I mean, that is soemthing I would do.. Put my wallet is some victims pants, and get the fuck at a dodge.. towards Mexico.. Not like he is gonna need his Driver License.. :)

Haha! I mean, that is soemthing I would do.. Put my wallet is some victims pants, and get the fuck at a dodge.. towards Mexico.. Not like he is gonna need his Driver License.. :)

I don't know his financial situation but if he has cash he can get into Mexico. Do we have any extradition agreements with them?

I don't know his financial situation but if he has cash he can get into Mexico. Do we have any extradition agreements with them?

Yes, but I dont know what the circumstances are

they found a chared body and a wallet? i wonder if they will bury him at sea too :eusa_whistle:

Anyone care to start a pool , with the winner being the one who most accurately predicts when Alex Jones will go on the air to inform us that Dorner is not really dead?
I'll take that bet! I say NEVER!

Time will tell, I say within the next 90 days, Some report from from INFOWARS, the Alex Jones cooperation set up to milk the feebleminded, will claim he was never killed.

They may even claim he never existed to start with.

What shall we bet? obviously requiring the loser to wear a dunce cap would be unfulfilling to the winner...so what do we bet?

there was a bullet casing and blood found near the cabin after the shootout with the first cops on scene.

They believe it is his blood.

Im sure they collected a sample.

That blood has likely already been tested

Forum List

Back