Is Dorner Really Dead?

He never emerged from the ruins and hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...r-dorner-manhunt-body-found-inside-burned-out

~~
that is enough for me.

Last edited:
He never emerged from the ruins and hours later a charred body was found in the basement of the burned cabin along with a wallet and personal items, including a California driver's license with the name Christopher Dorner, an official briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...r-dorner-manhunt-body-found-inside-burned-out

~~
that is enough for me.

Facts will never stop a good conspiracy.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

They are still not for SURE it was him though, right? I mean they found a burnt body with his wallet in it.. Unless I am wrong

Sp he was burned beyond recognition but his wallet was fine?

I wondered about that myself. Presumably an explanation will be forthcoming but it is entirely possible that I will no longer care.

At times I still wonder when fyi will be released on Adam Lanza/Sandy Hook shooter. 'The matter is currently under investigation and we cannot release the information but we will answer questions later...'

Nothing so far. I don't expect much more from this incident.

~~

Last edited:
On my way to work this morning, 8 police cars traveling East on the 91, doing well over 100 with full lights and sirens.

Up at the Fast Track toll island, two vans that were obviously running facial recognition of drivers going past.

Don't know that this means anything, but it's odd behavior if the crisis is over.

I'm sure he'll always be alive in the hearts of gun-toting crazies.

On my way to work this morning, 8 police cars traveling East on the 91, doing well over 100 with full lights and sirens.

Up at the Fast Track toll island, two vans that were obviously running facial recognition of drivers going past.

Don't know that this means anything, but it's odd behavior if the crisis is over.

I finally heard some sort of summary of this bizarre incident and it sounds like there are many angles that can be exploited by 'both sides' ad infinitum. Disgusting that seems to be 'where we are'--everything is viewed through political filters.

Last edited:
There will be another Dorner to take his place. CNN found Dorner exciting, a real life Django. Dorner is another Denzel Washington! He's standing up for the little guy. Dorner is a leftist hero. There will be plenty of heroes to take his place.

There will be another Dorner to take his place. CNN found Dorner exciting, a real life Django. Dorner is another Denzel Washington! He's standing up for the little guy. Dorner is a leftist hero. There will be plenty of heroes to take his place.

Link?

Link?

CNN Panelists: Dorner?s ?Exciting? Rampage ?Like Watching Django? Exact Revenge For Police Brutality | Mediaite

CNN Panel: Dorner's Alleged Murder Spree 'Exciting,' Like 'Denzel Washington Movie'

Marc Lamont Hill: Dorner's "Exciting" Rampage Like "Watching Django Unchained In Real Life" | RealClearPolitics

I always assume that liberals know more than they actually know.

This is the way the left feels.

"The spirit of Chris Dorner will live on forever in our hearts, as an eternal flame - symbolic of the will to stand up in an attempt to eradicate those who would seek to oppress us, by any means necessary, when no one else would."

Of course there will be copycats. The left intends that there be copycats.

Denzel Washington? why would you say that? Denzel has nothing to do with this! Charlie Sheen is the guy who told Dorner to call him.

Denzel Washington? why would you say that? Denzel has nothing to do with this! Charlie Sheen is the guy who told Dorner to call him.

Because a CNN Panelist compared Dorner to Denzel Washington. Poor Denzel, I doubt if he appreciates the comparison. The comparison was made possibly because of the movie John Q where Washington took up arms to fight the good fight in forcing a hospital to provide medical treatment to his son. Fighting injustice.

I'm sure he'll always be alive in the hearts of gun-toting, Mormon crazies.

Fixed it for you, bigot.

Because a CNN Panelist compared Dorner to Denzel Washington. Poor Denzel, I doubt if he appreciates the comparison. The comparison was made possibly because of the movie John Q where Washington took up arms to fight the good fight in forcing a hospital to provide medical treatment to his son. Fighting injustice.

Were they referencing 'DJango'? I'm lost in all of this.

*katz posted this earlier*
<There will be another Dorner to take his place. CNN found Dorner exciting, a real life Django. Dorner is another Denzel Washington! He's standing up for the little guy. Dorner is a leftist hero. There will be plenty of heroes to take his place.>

fwiw--It has been said by those on the A-list in entertainment that --'Art imitates life', therefore they should/must make such films. Someone could start a thread on that.

Anyway--what I want/need the media to do is relay information. They want to shape opinions and I will continue to resist.

'In love with himself'--narcissistic personality, delusions of grandeur--that is all I can think of to say about this pathetic human.

~~~
If it matters to anyone I heard something about what was said before the cabin was burned. They use explosives/gas that can incinerate and they call them 'burners'.

Last edited:

Plus Dept Homeland Security just bought millions or rounds of ammo. That seems like odd behavior if this Dorner thing is really over.

I also saw that the US Navy had successfully started test firings of the Griffin missile off their new LCS ship. Coincidence? I think not.

He seems to have a fan following so he will live on in their hearts and minds...
If this was a white right wing guy well the president would have signed an executive order taking away everyone's guns....

Time will tell, I say within the next 90 days, Some report from from INFOWARS, the Alex Jones cooperation set up to milk the feebleminded, will claim he was never killed.

They may even claim he never existed to start with.

What shall we bet? obviously requiring the loser to wear a dunce cap would be unfulfilling to the winner...so what do we bet?

That may well be, but I wonder if more cops are going to turn up dead?

Forum List

Back