Is Dorner Really Dead?

Time will tell, I say within the next 90 days, Some report from from INFOWARS, the Alex Jones cooperation set up to milk the feebleminded, will claim he was never killed.

They may even claim he never existed to start with.

What shall we bet? obviously requiring the loser to wear a dunce cap would be unfulfilling to the winner...so what do we bet?

That may well be, but I wonder if more cops are going to turn up dead?

If Dorner kills more cops they have no one to blame but themselves. They claim to have killed him.
More cops will always turn up dead, it's a sad element of the job.

You are unhappy over this situation for what reason? Not enough brides killed for you? Not enough cops died for your taste?
what is that sticks in your craw as it clear from your posts your unhappy over the whole thing.

He's been identified. It's over. Except for making Chris Dorner into the next Che Guevara. And he didn't die in the fire, he shot himself.

If Dorner kills more cops they have no one to blame but themselves. They claim to have killed him.

You are unhappy over this situation for what reason? Not enough brides killed for you? Not enough cops died for your taste?
what is that sticks in your craw as it clear from your posts your unhappy over the whole thing.

????

You have a fantasy playing in your head.

If Dorner is dead, great.

My question was the activity near the Yorba Linda / Corona border, considering that he is supposed to be dead.

????

You have a fantasy playing in your head.

If Dorner is dead, great.

My question was the activity near the Yorba Linda / Corona border, considering that he is supposed to be dead.

California has no shortage of criminals.

He seems to have a fan following so he will live on in their hearts and minds...
If this was a white right wing guy well the president would have signed an executive order taking away everyone's guns....

Considering this Dorner character carjacked an elderly white couple, who have been all over the news describing the crime, as well as killing cops and their families, I think his fan base may be limited to blacks.

Forum List

Back