Is Elon musk setting himself up for a presidential run?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The only person whose image and name gets mentioned more times per day on a daily basis than Donald Trump is Elon Musk.

Slowly but surely his name is on the lips of younger and younger people who know exactly who this guy is and what he does.

I can't think of a more solid run up to a potential presidential bid then interacting with millions of Americans everyday on numerous and sundry subjects.

Last edited:
The only person whose image and name gets mentioned what times per day on a daily basis send Donald Trump is Elon Musk. Slowly but surely his name is on the lips of younger and younger people who know exactly who this guy is and what he does. I can't think of a more solid run up to a potential presidential bid then interacting with millions of Americans everyday on numerous and sundry subjects.
Hilarious

In South Africa?

The only person whose image and name gets mentioned more times per day on a daily basis than Donald Trump is Elon Musk.

Slowly but surely his name is on the lips of younger and younger people who know exactly who this guy is and what he does.

I can't think of a more solid run up to a potential presidential bid then interacting with millions of Americans everyday on numerous and sundry subjects.
His only hope would be something bad happening to Trump. Or maybe both Trump and JD together, considering that the party wouldn't accept JD as the candidate. Then Musk would be a natural!

It's very doubtful that Musk wouldn't be seeking the ultimate power he would gain as president.

Maybe Musk has plans on making himself the R candidate? America could accept him with no accusations or objections.

Good topic for a board that's turned into almost completely spam and related shit!

No
He's from South Africa.

not saying he won't, but

will he print up a hawaiian birth certificate? or just buy a supreme court decision that lets any apartheid trash claim citizenship.?

This one actually isn't a natural born citizen.

He was born in South Africa so can't be president.

Move on Todd go to another thread and throw your bullshit

South Africa’s electricity tsar has pledged that the crippling blackouts that have plagued the country for more than a decade would be largely over by the end of the year, allowing citizens to enjoy “a hot bath” and a home-cooked meal.

Forum List

Back