🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Hillary finished.? Took $900,00 bribe from Boeing

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This should be headline news but as usual, you have to go to the UK press to find scandals about american democrats. If this was Palin her career would be over for sure.

Boeing used CGI donation to buy Hillary CLinton's 'commercial advocacy' | Mail Online

29 April 2014

During a Boeing shareholder meeting on Monday,a conservative activist accused the aircraft company's CEO of buying then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's 'commercial advocacy' in Russia by making a $900,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation.

The money was earmarked for rebuilding schools in Haiti in the wake of a devastating 2010 earthquake.

But the contribution came just months after Mrs. Clinton traveled to Moscow where she made what she called a 'shameless pitch' to ask a newly formed state-owned airline 'to buy Boeing aircraft.' It's not clear whether there was a quid-pro-quo promise of the donation in exchange for Mrs. Clinton's cheerleading.

Clinton promised during the October 13, 2009 visit to Boeing Design Center Moscow that the U.S. Export-Import Bank 'would welcome an application for financing from Rosavia [the airline] to support its purchase of Boeing Aircraft, and I hope that on a future visit I'll see a lot of new Rosavia-Boeing planes when I land in Moscow.'

Boeing ultimately won a $3.7 billion Russian contract.

A month later, Clinton proudly announced that Boeing would donate $2 million toward the construction of the U.S. pavilion at the 2010 World's Fair in Beijing, China. The company had originally offered $1 million.

Subsequently, the Clinton Foundation got its own Boeing windfall.

The Washington Post reported Monday night that David Almasi with the right-leaning National Center for Public Policy Research challenged Boeing chairman and CEO W. James McNerney about the apparent 'conflict of interest,' and wondered aloud whether the company made itself vulnerable to prosecution for fraud.

'There is at least one lobbyist in jail right this minute for giving public employees travel and meals worth far, far less than $900,000,' Almasi said.

'He claims he didn't intend bribery; that what he did was "business as usual." But he's in jail now nonetheless. ... It seems reckless and unnecessary, even if it was not illegal.'

Besides Obama, Hillary is the most corrupt politician in the country.

Maybe - my vote is songbird mccain.

'

There's a huge difference between Hillary and Obama. The Clintons are driven by Greed and engage in Corruption for their own personal benefit to the detriment of he American People.

Obama is drven by Socio-Fascist ideology for the benefit of his handlers and the detriment of the American People.

Good OP. I'll be posting this story on another forum I go to. I think it needs to be shared with as many people as possible.

'

There's a huge difference between Hillary and Obama. The Clintons are driven by Greed and engage in Corruption for their own personal benefit to the detriment of he American People.

Obama is drven by Socio-Fascist ideology for the benefit of his handlers and the detriment of the American People.
True, but corruption is corruption, whichever form it takes. They're both scum.

'

True, but corruption is corruption, whichever form it takes. They're both scum.

The Boeing thing is nothing in comparison to what they've gotten away with - nothing !

Bill Clinton's criminal mob connections helped propel him into the governorship of Arkansas and eventually the Presidency. In exchange for their undaunting support, criminal as well as foreign anti-American interests , such as Red China, were granted strategic positions in the Government as well as access to vital National Security Data. The full extent of their infiltration and subversion will probably never be known for sure. It's estimeated that the NY Mob alone pumped almost 60 Million Dollars into the Clinton Machine, possibly more .
The Clinton Mob

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.

The "Bribe" consisted of a $900,000.00 contribution to help earthquake victims, and as a result, Boeing got a 3.9 BILLION dollar contract with Russia to make planes, which no doubt resulted in thousands of American jobs.

and Shootspeeders thinks these are bad things?

The "Bribe" consisted of a $900,000.00 contribution to help earthquake victims, and as a result, Boeing got a 3.9 BILLION dollar contract with Russia to make planes, which no doubt resulted in thousands of American jobs.

The bribe went to the 'Clinton Foundation' did it not?

Wonder who the Clinton Foundation benefits most of all?

Wonder what the percentage of actual money donated finds its way to the cause it 'supports'?

It was a bribe. That simple. And there is no way in hell that Eric Himmler will investigate it.

Happy?

scumbag

ETA:
Next time, spell out what "CGI" Means. It means 'Clinton Global Initiative'

dishonest puke

http://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative

Last edited:
Who says Hillary hasn't accomplished anything!

'A lifelong Democrat, Mr. Zeifman supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.'

Why?

"Because she was a liar," Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.'

Mr. Zeifman also had this to say about a Hillary campaign rally in Connecticut in early February of this year:

'I have just seen Hillary Clinton and her former Yale law professor both in tears at a campaign rally here in my home state of Connecticut. Her tearful professor said how proud he was that his former student was likely to become our next President. Hillary responded in tears.'

'My own reaction was of regret that, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations.'

This is no small potatoes, like the cattle futures dustoff. From Mr.Zeifman's account, Hillary and others on the Committee, including former senior associate special counsel (and future Clinton White House Counsel) Bernard Nussbaum – engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation by stealing Judiciary Committee files on the only precedent case that could have stonewalled their plot and drafting a legal brief that, according to Mr. Ziefman, "was so fraudulent and ridiculous Hillary would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge."
Read more: Hillary Clinton Fired From Watergate Committee for Fraud, Ethics Violations

Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

Ooo...Hillary "ripped off" $900,000 to enrich herself...NOT.
The business deal that she oversaw not only served as boost to job creation, but was earmarked for reconstruction of homes for the impoverished in Haiti..
Do U idiots even understand the concept of corruption?
Corruption is when Blago offered the state senate seat vacated by the prez for money; and it occurs endlessly when pols sell their influence to special interest groups like the NRA...FOR PERSONAL ENRICHMENT.
NOT when one uses her influence to help others.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Amazing how twisted rightwing "logic" gets when trying to find fault in a pol that they fear...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back