Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters
Israel was created by anti-Semites in England for the purpose of protecting the Suez Canal.

Radical Islam was created by Israel.

A “Loyal Little Ulster”: Why and How the UK and US Shaped Israel to Create Endless Conflict — 1/200

"Even though the land could not yet absorb sixteen million, nor even eight, enough could return... to prove that the enterprise was one that blessed him that gave as well as him that took by forming for England a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.”

"Ronald Storrs, Military Governor of Jerusalem 1917-20, commenting in 1937 on the rationale of the 1917 Balfour Declaration."
You just toodle your Nazi ass back to Stormfront, Slappy. Normal people are tired of your irrational Jew-hatred.

Your source contains nonsense.
"'But the state of Israel was not created for the salvation of the Jews; it was created for the salvation of Western interests. This is what is becoming clear (I must say it was always clear to me). The Palestinians have been paying for the British colonial policy of ‘divide and rule’ and for Europe’s guilty Christian conscience for more than thirty years'"

"James Baldwin, 1979."

A “Loyal Little Ulster”: Why and How the UK and US Shaped Israel to Create Endless Conflict — 1/200

Israel was created by anti-Semites in England for the purpose of protecting the Suez Canal.

Radical Islam was created by Israel.

"Even though the land could not yet absorb sixteen million, nor even eight, enough could return... to prove that the enterprise was one that blessed him that gave as well as him that took by forming for England a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.”

"Ronald Storrs, Military Governor of Jerusalem 1917-20, commenting in 1937 on the rationale of the 1917 Balfour Declaration."

1859–1869
Egyptian khedive Saʿīd Pasha and France's Suez Canal Company partnered to build the current canal. Construction began on April 25, 1859, despite objections from Britain and the Ottoman Empire. The canal was dug by hand at first, with peasants forced to work, but later European laborers used dredgers and steam shovels.

The terrain was flooded and dredged wherever possible, except in areas with rock. The canal was completed in August 1869 and officially opened on November 17, 1869 with a ceremony. The canal is 120 miles long and separates Egypt from the Sinai Peninsula.

1859–1869
Egyptian khedive Saʿīd Pasha and France's Suez Canal Company partnered to build the current canal. Construction began on April 25, 1859, despite objections from Britain and the Ottoman Empire. The canal was dug by hand at first, with peasants forced to work, but later European laborers used dredgers and steam shovels.

The terrain was flooded and dredged wherever possible, except in areas with rock. The canal was completed in August 1869 and officially opened on November 17, 1869 with a ceremony. The canal is 120 miles long and separates Egypt from the Sinai Peninsula.
Britain soon found many good uses for the canal as a shortcut to its imperial looting projects in India and China:

Britain’s century long Opium trafficking and China’s ‘Century of Humiliation’ (1839-1949) | MR Online

"In 1500, India and China were the world’s most advanced civilizations.

"Then came the Europeans.

"They eventually looted and wreaked havoc on both, just as they were to on the Americas and Africa.

"For India and China, Britain was the chief culprit, relying on state-sponsored drug-running backed by industrialized military power. The British Empire was the world’s largest producer and exporter of Opium—the main product of global trade after the gradual decline of the slave trade from Africa. :rolleyes:

"Their 'civilization' brought the Century of Humiliation to China, which only ended with the popular revolution led by Mao Zedong. This historic trauma and the struggle to overcome it and re-establish their country is etched in the minds of the Chinese today.

"Before the British brought their 'culture,' 25% of the world trade originated in India.

"By the time they left it was less than 1%.

"British India’s Opium dealing was for the large part of the 19th Century the second-most important source of revenue for colonial India.

"Their 'Opium industry was one of the largest enterprises on the subcontinent, producing a few thousand tons of the drug every year—a similar output to Afghanistan’s notorious Opium industry [during the U.S. occupation], which supplies the global market for heroin.'

"Opium accounted for about 17-20% of British India revenues."

"'But the state of Israel was not created for the salvation of the Jews; it was created for the salvation of Western interests. This is what is becoming clear (I must say it was always clear to me). The Palestinians have been paying for the British colonial policy of ‘divide and rule’ and for Europe’s guilty Christian conscience for more than thirty years'"

"James Baldwin, 1979."

That quote is inaccurate, so is the source. Israel started as Caanan in the second millennium BC. Then the kingdoms of Israel and Judah from the tenth century BC to 587 BC.

The only genocide in the Middle East is radical Islam's intent for all Jews.

But you're okay with that.
I recognize genocide as part of the human condition when wielding the power of government. The US Government has practiced genocide against the Native American people, against the southerners during the US Civil War, against the Japanese in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The Zionists have practiced genocide against the Palestinians in the Nakba back in the 40s or 50s, and pretty much steadily ever since with a sort of crescendo today in Gaza.

Then explain, are you team Hamas or team Israel?
Neither. I'm a free thinker and independent MF. I believe all humans are equal, which is to say I don't buy into that Old Testament BS about the Jews being "God's Chosen People". It is that arrogance that has made the Zionist Jews so disliked by so many over such a long period of time.

I recognize genocide as part of the human condition when wielding the power of government. The US Government has practiced genocide against the Native American people, against the southerners during the US Civil War, against the Japanese in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The Zionists have practiced genocide against the Palestinians in the Nakba back in the 40s or 50s, and pretty much steadily ever since with a sort of crescendo today in Gaza.
There is no record of a genocide in Japan by the U.S. nor in the south by the United States. Native Americans, yes there was a genocide against my ancestors. Also Israel didn't commit genocide.

Neither. I'm a free thinker and independent MF. I believe all humans are equal, which is to say I don't buy into that Old Testament BS about the Jews being "God's Chosen People". It is that arrogance that has made the Zionist Jews so disliked by so many over such a long period of time.
Old Testament "bullshit" you are offeding two groups. The Jewish people and Christians like me. Also your antisemitism is showing. If you really lived in Israel, the Israelis wouldn't tolerate your bullshit.

There is no record of a genocide in Japan by the U.S. nor in the south by the United States. Native Americans, yes there was a genocide against my ancestors. Also Israel didn't commit genocide.
You have not been informed, by your own actions AND the actions of government historians, regarding the genocide (strict definition) we committed with the nukes in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. You know and admit to the genocide against the Native Americans ONLY because you have a vested interest, a biological and emotional stake in it.

But that you have not considered the genocide against the Japanese or others simply means you are not broadly informed.

I dare you to read this piece by DiLorenzo so that we can continue the conversation.

Forum List

Back