Is it just me, or is the leadership displayed by our leaders disappointing?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
On reflection of the breach of the capitol building and the threat of the Chamber being breached, I cant help but look at the images of congressmen laying on the floor under benches, acting like rabbits waiting for the hunter to come and cut their throat.

Now some other guy playing victim, telling of how he tells his collegues to come Mingle and Hide among the Republican side. I really have to pause there and think, damn, these are the same people who decide to send
American troops into wars and other dangerous situations around the globe. What if these were the guys on flight
93? in the face of real terrorism? would they have acted bravely or cowered in their seats?
True not everyone was made to be a hero, but here was an entire chamber of our politicians and there was not ONE OF THEM... who took a leadership role, stood up and tried to come up with a plan to defend the man or woman standing next to him.

How about acting together to pull up benches and barricade the doors? finding anything to use as a weapon, block the doors and prevent people from getting in. They had no fight to save their own lives or the lives of the people they work with. Apparently not even one of them.

Now I finally see what priviledge really looks like.

They all could not be as strong and brave as Trump was that day hiding in his room at the White House....

On reflection of the breach of the capitol building and the threat of the Chamber being breached, I cant help but look at the images of congressmen laying on the floor under benches, acting like rabbits waiting for the hunter to come and cut their throat.

Now some other guy playing victim, telling of how he tells his collegues to come Mingle and Hide among the Republican side. I really have to pause there and think, damn, these are the same people who decide to send
American troops into wars and other dangerous situations around the globe. What if these were the guys on flight
93? in the face of real terrorism? would they have acted bravely or cowered in their seats?
True not everyone was made to be a hero, but here was an entire chamber of our politicians and there was not ONE OF THEM... who took a leadership role, stood up and tried to come up with a plan to defend the man or woman standing next to him.

How about acting together to pull up benches and barricade the doors? finding anything to use as a weapon, block the doors and prevent people from getting in. They had no fight to save their own lives or the lives of the people they work with. Apparently not even one of them.

Now I finally see what priviledge really looks like.
If stupid people vote for stupid politicians, they deserve a stupid government

They all could not be as strong and brave as Trump was that day hiding in his room at the White House....
Really you have inside information that the White House was under siege and Trump was hiding in his office? Why would he do that, after all you said it was Pro Trump demonstrators doing the protesting. I see you are living up to your Bart Icon talking out your ass again.

Forum List

Back