Is Joe Biden Dead?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't know about you guys but I have not heard a single peep out of him since the DNC. Is he back in Washington DC, still on a beach in Delaware somewhere or in the basement of a house somewhere, or pushing up daisies? Nobody, not even Trump seems to know. 😕 (Although Trump knows where we saw him last.)

I don't know about you guys but I have not heard a single peep out of him since the DNC. Is he back in Washington DC, still on a beach in Delaware somewhere or in the basement of a house somewhere, or pushing up daisies? Nobody, not even Trump seems to know. 😕 (Although Trump knows where we saw him last.)

Hilarious

He is on a golf course.

Everyone sleeps on the Beach

Trump sleeps during his felony trials

Biden lives rent free.jpg

Hilarious

Still the same president who actually had infrastructure week.

Dismissed

~~~~~~
Does that mean that Joe has resigned and Harris is now president?
If so, it looks like there's no one at the helm of this ship.
Who is really running this country?
The same folks that have been running it for the past 4 years, Obama and the Marxists.

Thank you Mr. President, you did an amazing job.

:salute:

Thank you Mr. President, you did an amazing job.

:salute:

Yes Trump did an amazing job. Joe.......Not so much.

Forum List

Back