Is Joe Biden Dead?

~~~~~~
Does that mean that Joe has resigned and Harris is now president?
If so, it looks like there's no one at the helm of this ship.
Who is really running this country?
As long as it's not Trump, we're safe from his derangement & utter stupidity.

The Country didn't do too well under a domestic terrorist like him.

I think Biden is ceding the spotlight to Harris

He went from working so hard and running circles around his staffers, to doing nothing now that he isnt running for re -election.

Is it the job of The president to Cede the spotlight to someone running for office? is that why he waas elected? ahh doesnt matter anyways when he was mainly a puppet.

It doesn’t matter. The potus is nothing but a figurehead.

As it’s been suggested, Don might actually think as potus he decides what’s what. Maybe this is why the deep state hates him. He might not do what he’s told like Joe and Kamala and O and W and…….

1725134227760.png

I don't know about you guys but I have not heard a single peep out of him since the DNC. Is he back in Washington DC, still on a beach in Delaware somewhere or in the basement of a house somewhere, or pushing up daisies? Nobody, not even Trump seems to know. 😕 (Although Trump knows where we saw him last.)

You miss him, don’t you

Thank you Mr. President, you did an amazing job.

:salute:

Yes Trump did and that's exactly why the American people want him back in the white house.

Obama and Biden's staff are running the country...well Obama's staff really.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if Obama is running the country anymore.

That's hilarious!! I really want to see that now!! Especially the boating part!! 😂

You miss him, don’t you

No, I just thought that he was still allegedly the president was all so why isn't he at the white house?

Forum List

Back