Is my hat of the "Rodeo type"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
yVF2UBb.gif

دانلود فول البوم شهیاد

I like it.....A LOT.

Now get a duster to complete the ensemble.

No.

Aside from that three questions.
1. Why don't any of your clothes fit?

2. Do you have any paralysis in your facial muscles?

3. Where are the pictures of you in your underwear? You have shown off everything else.

No.

3. Where are the pictures of you in your underwear? You have shown off everything else.
HEY!...Knock it off with crapping on Morty.

He's as kind and genuine a soul as there is in this dump.

He's asking for honest critiques and getting them....He has already been hipped to the fact that his clothes are about a size too small, so ease up.

No.

HEY!...Knock it off with crapping on Morty.

He's as kind and genuine a soul as there is in this dump.

He's asking for honest critiques and getting them....He has already been hipped to the fact that his clothes are about a size too small, so ease up.
How would you know how kind or genuine his soul is. The man has only one single topic, himself. He has a single interest, himself. He is an incredibly lonely person. If he gave a thought to someone else he might have a friend.

I'm his friend.
I say Rodeo, Mort. I like the little dip in the front. If you could live in the wild wild west would you?

Rather not live there, it was a life full of hardships, without modern technology and all the food we have and medicine. But I will always watch cowboy movies and listen to country.

Forum List

Back