Debate Now Is Rudy Giuliani the modern-day John Adams in this new patriot movement ?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
John adams was the legal mind that kicked democrats ass back then..

Seems like Rudy is the new patriot, the real whistleblower. As he exposes the enemy again! Moving America in the right direction.

I think he’s to old to run in 2024 but he should be remembered as one of the patriots that saved America!

Rudi Tutti is the new Michael Cohen, the new Trump FIXER now that his old one is in jail....

Trump, the Don's.... consiglieri

John adams was the legal mind that kicked democrats ass back then..

Seems like Rudy is the new patriot, the real whistleblower. As he exposes the enemy again! Moving America in the right direction.

I think he’s to old to run in 2024 but he should be remembered as one of the patriots that saved America!

Rudy might be fighting for a good cause, I don't know.

But he's not John Adams, or anything close.

Rudy isn't worthy enough to open the door for John Adams. Not a good comparison.

What "new patriot movement?"
Seriously? Lol

Yeah, seriously. What is it you are calling the "new patriot movement?"

I have no idea what that is either. Never heard of it.
Triggered you huh lol

Do you even know what that term means?
If you think that post, shows someone triggered, that's.... really sad for you.
Umm I disagree no American President has been attacked like trump has. Rudy is a fighter. Saving America, the new John Adams

Wasn't John Adams dead before the Democratic party existed? I thought it was still the Democratic-Republican party when Adams passed.
The British democrats same thing

The British Democrats? What are you talking about? That's actually a real thing, but it's a party that began in this decade and seems to be much more aligned with American conservatives/Republicans than liberals/Democrats. Policy - British Democrats

Could you explain what you meant, since I have to assume it isn't the actual British Democratic Party?

Wasn't John Adams dead before the Democratic party existed? I thought it was still the Democratic-Republican party when Adams passed.

The British Democrats? What are you talking about? That's actually a real thing, but it's a party that began in this decade and seems to be much more aligned with American conservatives/Republicans than liberals/Democrats. Policy - British Democrats

Could you explain what you meant, since I have to assume it isn't the actual British Democratic Party?
Sorry if you don’t know current events I can’t help you

Seriously? Lol

The attack of the bill of rights lol trying to coup a sitting president. Get out my post if you aren’t up to date with CE

I'm up to date, I just don't consider the blind, unquestioning, on your knees worship of an uncouth, bombastic, thin skinned celebrity snake oil salesman to be a "patriotic movement." What you consider "patriotic" I consider ignorant. There lies my confusion with your use of the term "new patriotic movement." Your blind hate for them and your do anything love for him makes you just as unable to look at what's going on critically and without bias as does their hate for him and their do anything love for them.

Sorry if you don’t know current events I can’t help you

Current events? We were discussing John Adams and whether he was alive when the Democratic Party existed in this country, because you claimed such in the OP. That isn't a current event, that's history from around 200 years ago.

Seriously? Lol

The attack of the bill of rights lol trying to coup a sitting president. Get out my post if you aren’t up to date with CE

I'm up to date, I just don't consider the blind, unquestioning, on your knees worship of an uncouth, bombastic, thin skinned celebrity snake oil salesman to be a "patriotic movement." What you consider "patriotic" I consider ignorant. There lies my confusion with your use of the term "new patriotic movement." Your blind hate for them and your do anything love for him makes you just as unable to look at what's going on critically and without bias as does their hate for him and their do anything love for them.
See how I triggerd it? He tried to play stupid then I trigged it lol

Seriously? Lol

See how I triggerd it? He tried to play stupid then I trigged it lol

Me? Sorry kid. I don't get triggered.

New Topics

Forum List

Back