Is The Government Truly After Trump?

I would say that globalists are after Trump. They want him dead.

They also don't like it when people like me tell them to stick their plantation mentality.

1727183868768-jpeg.1017198

I sort of wondered this since the $150,000 dollars bounty was announced. Otherwise why not keep it away from the public like they've been doing with the assassination attempt details so (according to them) they don't have anybody else trying it?
Anybody wishing to collect from that Nut Ball would be assassin, has to be off in the head, and everybody knows it. People in jail for what he is charged with, will be spending their money on legal bills, unless so broke, already using public defender.
They only release what they have, to justify charging on assassination attempt, not just weapon charges.

Last edited:
I sort of wondered this since the $150,000 dollars bounty was announced. Otherwise why not keep it away from the public like they've been doing with the assassination attempt details so (according to them) they don't have anybody else trying it?
To be fair, we need to be more specific, the Harris/Xiden Admin is after Trump.

They absolutely hate Trump. They've brainwashed the Democrat sheep to hate the man. Ask yourself, what's the real reason.
Well it's not because of any "Threat to democracy".
Trump is ,however, a threat to the power loving, taxpayer money grubbing entrenched bureaucracy that's currently running the county, Without any regard to "We the People".
They can all get demoted to janitors as far as I'm concerned. I sincerely hope Trump wins.
This scam needs to end. The sooner, the better.

This seems like a better topic.

The fact that you and IS_JESS_AN_ACCOUNT keep deflecting and changing the subject when a mod is already posting in this thread is pretty idiotic. At least when I break the rules it tends to be in secret. 🙄

White 6 mum's the word alright? 😉 (I promise that it's not very often as I never start anything I only finish it. 😁)

Forum List

Back