Is The Government Truly After Trump?

The fact that you and IS_JESS_AN_ACCOUNT keep deflecting and changing the subject when a mod is already posting in this thread is pretty idiotic. At least when I break the rules it tends to be in secret. 🙄

White 6 mum's the word alright? 😉 (I promise that it's not very often as I never start anything I only finish it. 😁)
Eat another dozen doughnuts, fatso.

It's funny how all the so-called hate mail is never, ever revealed by authorities. But this was revealed.

Jordan criticises DOJ for publicising $150,000 Trump bounty letter

Nobody with a brain gives a shit what wrestling in the locker room Jimmy says. The guy is a first class asshole who will never get the stink of Trump's ass off his breath.

1727394243704.png

~S~

I sort of wondered this since the $150,000 dollars bounty was announced. Otherwise why not keep it away from the public like they've been doing with the assassination attempt details so (according to them) they don't have anybody else trying it?
The government is not after Trump. Trump has broken laws.

UE rate is ticking up under the Harris/Xiden admin....and consumer confidence is ticking downward. Hard out there....we need to move forward from this dark chapter
The dark chapter was the Trump presidency.

If you actually don't, your heart is IM2 ~S~
Wrong answer. My heart is just fine. Trump isn't standing in the way of ANYONE coming after me. Nor is he standing in the way of the government coming after anyone but his crminal ass.

Wrong answer. My heart is just fine. Trump isn't standing in the way of ANYONE coming after me. Nor is he standing in the way of the government coming after anyone but his crminal ass.
From one who preaches oppression here daily...... :rolleyes:

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!:rolleyes:

~S~

Forum List

Back