Is there anyone here who agrees with my theory?

Whites evolved from other Caucasians who resulted from a mixture of Neanderthals and blacks.

• 1. yes, it does seem reasonable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. no, not possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. other

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

longly

Gold Member
Dec 25, 2013
If you don't agree with my theory, please explain why:

Modern humans came out of Africa about 70,000 years ago the oldest Cro Magnum skeleton dates to about 56,000 years ago that is too short a time for much difference to develop between blacks and whites. The difference in appearance between whites and blacks is not a minor difference like it is between Europeans and the people of Central Asia or other Caucasian peoples, it is a significant difference.

To me, there's only one explanation for that; there had to be a mixing of Neanderthals and out of African negroids. And by modern standards of morality, it would be called rape; that's what you get for judging people of the past by the standards of today. I believe the mixing was unwilling, because I do not see Neanderthal women willingly mating people outside of their group. All people in primitive times were xenophobic. Inside the clan was where safety could be had anything outside of that group was danger. Caucasoids have a small percentage of neanderthal DNA including fragments of this female sex chromosome, but no fragments of male neanderthal sex chromosome have ever been found;' That leads me to believe that the mating involved Neanderthal women and out of African men.

Caucasoids came first and arose somewhere in Central Asia or the Middle East. When most people refer to whites what they mean is Europeans; however, there's not much difference between European Caucasians and the other Caucasian peoples of North Africa the Middle East and Central Asia and even in India. We do know where whites came from, that is Indo-European speaking peoples. They originated in the area north of the Black Sea known as the Pontic–Caspian steppes. Today we call them the Yamnaya, and by Linguistic and DNA studies they have been shown to be the ancestors of present-day Indo-European speaking peoples. Their descendants are mostly found in Europe, but others are found in Central Asia, turkey, Iran, and northern India. Two of the most interesting nations in my opinion are the Turks and Iranians, by the way the word Iran means land of the Aryans. The Aryans have been in the Middle East, South Asia and India for about 2000 years, and the Turks have been there for a little over 1000 years and they both come from Europe somewhere between the Black and Caspian Sea.

In summary, whites evolved from other Caucasians and Caucasians resulted from a mixture of Neanderthals and out of African people. So, all whites are Caucasians, but not all Caucasians are whites.

If you don't agree with my theory, please explain why:

Modern humans came out of Africa about 70,000 years ago the oldest Cro Magnum skeleton dates to about 56,000 years ago that is too short a time for much difference to develop between blacks and whites. The difference in appearance between whites and blacks is not a minor difference like it is between Europeans and the people of Central Asia or other Caucasian peoples, it is a significant difference.

To me, there's only one explanation for that; there had to be a mixing of Neanderthals and out of African negroids. And by modern standards of morality, it would be called rape; that's what you get for judging people of the past by the standards of today. I believe the mixing was unwilling, because I do not see Neanderthal women willingly mating people outside of their group. All people in primitive times were xenophobic. Inside the clan was where safety could be had anything outside of that group was danger. Caucasoids have a small percentage of neanderthal DNA including fragments of this female sex chromosome, but no fragments of male neanderthal sex chromosome have ever been found;' That leads me to believe that the mating involved Neanderthal women and out of African men.

Caucasoids came first and arose somewhere in Central Asia or the Middle East. When most people refer to whites what they mean is Europeans; however, there's not much difference between European Caucasians and the other Caucasian peoples of North Africa the Middle East and Central Asia and even in India. We do know where whites came from, that is Indo-European speaking peoples. They originated in the area north of the Black Sea known as the Pontic–Caspian steppes. Today we call them the Yamnaya, and by Linguistic and DNA studies they have been shown to be the ancestors of present-day Indo-European speaking peoples. Their descendants are mostly found in Europe, but others are found in Central Asia, turkey, Iran, and northern India. Two of the most interesting nations in my opinion are the Turks and Iranians, by the way the word Iran means land of the Aryans. The Aryans have been in the Middle East, South Asia and India for about 2000 years, and the Turks have been there for a little over 1000 years and they both come from Europe somewhere between the Black and Caspian Sea.

In summary, whites evolved from other Caucasians and Caucasians resulted from a mixture of Neanderthals and out of African people. So, all whites are Caucasians, but not all Caucasians are whites.

This theory is racist lunacy.

Voted other...for dont know.

I do know America was about 90% white in the 1960s and is now about 49%. That is all I know about whites.

bugs.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back