Is there anything white people do that doesn’t offend people of other races?

MizMolly

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2009
Arkansas

This is not a racial issue. Let the goofy girls fake cry. Who really should give a damn?

This is not a racial issue. Let the goofy girls fake cry. Who really should give a damn?
I wouldnt give a shit but I once you read the article you understand. Having been accused of raping some white tramp I didnt know I can relate.

I wouldnt give a shit but I once you read the article you understand. Having been accused of raping some white tramp I didnt know I can relate.

ED?

ED?
I cant remember her name. I just remember the silly bitch crying and pointing me out. Luckily I had a plane ticket that proved I was 500 miles away from the silly ho at the supposed time of rape.

LOL...this one reminds me of Bill Clinton at a funeral but the opposite.
He was yucking it up until he realized there was a camera on him and he went all sad face in the blink of an eye.
Fucken dems are all about fake emotions.

ED?
I cant remember her name. I just remember the silly bitch crying and pointing me out. Luckily I had a plane ticket that proved I was 500 miles away from the silly ho at the supposed time of rape.

Wait a minute...some chick accused you of rape and you dont even remember her name?
I find that highly unlikely.

ED?

Wait a minute...some chick accused you of rape and you dont even remember her name?
I find that highly unlikely.

Why did he cry afterward?

White boy. Black girl......
LOL!

That we know how to grow food really fucking well and feed the world. Ask SAfrica about that.................OHHH wait, fake newz will never mention it

That we and a fast food crew can produce a decent fast food dining experience without a shit attitude and food you'll puke

That we advanced past mud huts.

I gotta stop now or will be here for days

Bye

ED?
Her name was Tawana Brawley. And she wasn't white.

actually its more race bating.

Blacks will find a way to turn ANYTHING into another reason to whine. They need to grow the fuck up.

Please, get a fucking job, so you have something else to think about, besides how fucking oppressed you are. Get a life. Quit the fucking whining already. Everybody is sick of it.

Forum List

Back