Is there anyway biden could be forced to take a cognitive test?

Is there any chance the DNC will ask him to?....after all the American People have the right to know if a Presidential Candidate has a defective brain...just common sense.
Why are you just asking if Biden has a defective brain? If that's going to be a new thing, like automatically making your tax returns public, then the current president should be first to take the test as an example to the rest. Of course, Trump believes everyone should toe the line but himself, as his refusal to hand over his tax returns has already proven.
Biden always liked the spotlight. Now he is running for President. And he is out of sight. Something is wrong with him. Progs do not care. We have become what the founding fathers warned us about. But they have been soured by the Progs so a part of our population will not ever understand. They will understand brutal authoritarian Prog control when it arrives. And life will be cheap.

Biden used the excuse of the pandemic to hide out...in reality though his handlers knew he must hide or run the risk of exposing his mental condition which he does just about every time he opens his mouth.

How does he get away with it? Everyone knows the answer to that......the media covers for him....excuses his mental lapses as oh just another biden gaffe.

I saw both speak at the respective conventions. One was clear, annunciated, and delivered a compassionate and lucid speech. The other was Trump.
They should both take the same test and make the scores public. That is fair.
Trump first. If Biden goes first, Donny will make up some BS excuse and beg off.
Same time. You;ve been saying for years that Trump has lost it. This would be fair.
It may be fair, but Trump would never agree.
Oh, but I am sure he would. Slow Joe;s campaign would never allow it. Iy would just confirm the obvious.
Live cognitive test for both prior to their debate.

Let's go.

Again.............Trump has taken a cognitive test back when the democrats were saying he should be removed by office and bringing up the 25th amendment.

There is no way Bidens handlers would ever let him take a legitimate cognitive test....the game would be over. There is no way biden could pass a legitimate cognitve test and they know it. Get real.

Again. I want a live cognitive test for both candidates.

I think everyone would like to see Biden take a cognitive test like the one Trump took.....it will never happen.

I think everyone would like to see Biden take a cognitive test like the one Trump took.....it will never happen.

I'd love to see Trump take a live cognitive test in front of the American public. That won't ever happen either though.

I'd love to see Trump take a live cognitive test in front of the American public. That won't ever happen either though.

Trump has taken a cognitive test .....Biden has not and will not.

Case closed.

Is there any chance the DNC will ask him to?....after all the American People have the right to know if a Presidential Candidate has a defective brain...just common sense.
/—-/ He’s probably already had one, and that’s why the DNC won’t let him debate Trump .

Only a buffoon needs a cognitive test. No one asked for George Bush’s cognitive test and he had some brain dead moments. “Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... you can’t fool someone twice.” Yet he was still rational. Trump not so much. Biden is rational.

Let's go.

Too bad you won't be able to talk the democrats into allowing that...but go for it...call your democratic congressman.....that should be interesting...report back to us if you do.

I wish. I'd love to see all presidential debates come with a mandatory live cognitive test.

Most Presidential candidates are pretty intelligent.....there were some questions about bush jrs. qualifications in that area.

And of course we have had at least two presidents during the later stages of their presidency who became incompetent....wilson and Reagan.

But it is a whole different story with biden and a much bigger problem....he wants to begin his presidency mentally incompetent....this should not be allowed but because of the media....biden will be allowed to slide with his impaired mental status....now he says he is going to come out of hiding ...if he does more and more folks will see just how mentally incompetent he is..........thus hillary still has a chance...and unlike biden she is very smart and might well beat Trump this time.....but the DNC apparantly is going to allow joe to keep going though that is subject to change....and many intelligent pundits believe joe will be switched out for someone really able to defeat Trump.

Let's go.

Too bad you won't be able to talk the democrats into allowing that...but go for it...call your democratic congressman.....that should be interesting...report back to us if you do.

I wish. I'd love to see all presidential debates come with a mandatory live cognitive test.

Most Presidential candidates are pretty intelligent.....there were some questions about bush jrs. qualifications in that area.

And of course we have had at least two presidents during the later stages of their presidency who became incompetent....wilson and Reagan.

But it is a whole different story with biden and a much bigger problem....he wants to begin his presidency mentally incompetent....this should not be allowed but because of the media....biden will be allowed to slide with his impaired mental status....now he says he is going to come out of hiding ...if he does more and more folks will see just how mentally incompetent he is..........thus hillary still has a chance...and unlike biden she is very smart and might well beat Trump this time.....but the DNC apparantly is going to allow joe to keep going though that is subject to change....and many intelligent pundits believe joe will be switched out for someone really able to defeat Trump.
/——/ GW Bush was a fighter pilot and had an MBA. But you asshats spent 8 years calling him stupid.

Only a buffoon needs a cognitive test. No one asked for George Bush’s cognitive test and he had some brain dead moments. “Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... you can’t fool someone twice.” Yet he was still rational. Trump not so much. Biden is rational.

bwaaaaaaaaaaa hey look around you might another fool that agrees with you hehheh

Let's go.

/——/ GW Bush was a fighter pilot and had an MBA. But you asshats spent 8 years calling him stupid.

Bush was not that bright but he did not exhibit mental problems like biden does.

Let's go.

Members of Trump's very own cabinet wanted to invoke the 25th amendment because he didn't seem mentally fit for office. Take that along with the several Republicans and former members on Trump's team saying he's not fit for the job.

If anyone is mentally unfit for office, it's Trump. Next cognitive test he takes should be a live one. Full transparency.

Let's go.

Bush was not that bright but he did not exhibit mental problems like biden does. Bush had a i.q. of 125 which is above average and was higher than Obamas....who comes in at 106.....from all known histories of the i.q.'s of Presidents ....that was the lowest. Never heard a report on what bidens is....probably all covered up by now. I will do a search and see what I come up with.

Trump has taken a cognitive test ...Biden has not and will not. Case closed.
Got any independent confirmation of that contention? Trump merely saying so isn't good enough.

Let's go.

Members of Trump's very own cabinet wanted to invoke the 25th amendment because he didn't seem mentally fit for office. Take that along with the several Republicans and former members on Trump's team saying he's not fit for the job.

If anyone is mentally unfit for office, it's Trump. Next cognitive test he takes should be a live one. Full transparency.

Let's go.

I am sure Trump would be more than happy to take another one if Biden's handlers would allow it...but you are beating a dead horse....the democrats will not allow it.

Thus we are stuck with sloe joe.

Let's go.

I am sure Trump would be more than happy to take another one if Biden's handlers would allow it...but you are beating a dead horse....the democrats will not allow it.

It needs to be a live one or I don't trust the results. Trump has already lied about medical reports before.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist from Lenox Hospital in New York, wrote at the time.

Who knows what the actual results are from his cognitive test.

Let's go.

It needs to be a live one or I don't trust the results. Trump has already lied about medical reports before.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist from Lenox Hospital in New York, wrote at the time.

Who knows what the actual results are from his cognitive test.

Well if he had flunked it you can be damn sure everyone would know.

Anyhow.....why do you think biden refuses to take a cognitive test?

Forum List

Back