Is there anyway biden could be forced to take a cognitive test?

Live cognitive test for both prior to their debate.

Let's go.

Too bad you won't be able to talk the democrats into allowing that...but go for it...call your democratic congressman.....that should be interesting...report back to us if you do.

I wish. I'd love to see all presidential debates come with a mandatory live cognitive test.

Most Presidential candidates are pretty intelligent.....there were some questions about bush jrs. qualifications in that area.

And of course we have had at least two presidents during the later stages of their presidency who became incompetent....wilson and Reagan.

But it is a whole different story with biden and a much bigger problem....he wants to begin his presidency mentally incompetent....this should not be allowed but because of the media....biden will be allowed to slide with his impaired mental status....now he says he is going to come out of hiding ...if he does more and more folks will see just how mentally incompetent he is..........thus hillary still has a chance...and unlike biden she is very smart and might well beat Trump this time.....but the DNC apparantly is going to allow joe to keep going though that is subject to change....and many intelligent pundits believe joe will be switched out for someone really able to defeat Trump.

Members of Trump's very own cabinet wanted to invoke the 25th amendment because he didn't seem mentally fit for office. Take that along with the several Republicans and former members on Trump's team saying he's not fit for the job.

If anyone is mentally unfit for office, it's Trump. Next cognitive test he takes should be a live one. Full transparency.

I am sure Trump would be more than happy to take another one if Biden's handlers would allow it...but you are beating a dead horse....the democrats will not allow it.

Thus we are stuck with sloe joe.

It needs to be a live one or I don't trust the results. Trump has already lied about medical reports before.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist from Lenox Hospital in New York, wrote at the time.

Who knows what the actual results are from his cognitive test.

Well if he had flunked it you can be damn sure everyone would know.

Anyhow.....why do you think biden refuses to take a cognitive test?

How would we know he flunked when he has a proven history of dictating his own medical results? He lies. It needs to be live or it doesn't matter.

I don't know why he doesn't take it. I'd love for both to take it LIVE.

I think everyone would like to see Biden take a cognitive test like the one Trump took.....it will never happen.

I'd love to see Trump take a live cognitive test in front of the American public. That won't ever happen either though.

Trump has taken a cognitive test .....Biden has not and will not.

Case closed.

LIVE cognitive test.

Here is something for you to listen to whilst waiting for the Biden camp explain why Joe refuses to take a cognitive test.

I think everyone would like to see Biden take a cognitive test like the one Trump took.....it will never happen.

I'd love to see Trump take a live cognitive test in front of the American public. That won't ever happen either though.

Trump has taken a cognitive test .....Biden has not and will not.

Case closed.

LIVE cognitive test.

Here is something for you to listen to whilst waiting for the Biden camp explain why Joe refuses to take a cognitive test.

Now find one explaining why Trump lies on his medical records.

It makes you wonder why Trump had to have a test for dementia.

It makes you wonder why Trump had to have a test for dementia.

He didnt have to have it......the never Trumpers kept going on and on about Trump not being mentally fit for the job so he voluntarily took the test to show he had no cognidtive problems and he aced the test.

On the other hand when slow Joe biden was asked if he had taken a test he replied yes and that he is tested constantly.

Later he was forced to admit he had never had a cognitive test and that he would not take one.

Last edited:
The debates are the traditional cognitive tests for the candidates. Plugs won't be able to read at a 4th grade level from a teleprompter.... he'll need to be a little more alert than that. He'll have the marxist politburo lobbing softballs at him ("how did you feel when bo died and can you bring some of that empathy to the WH?). But he'll still be out there without a safety net.... and Jill will be backstage with the babywipes and talcum powder. The marxist politburo has already written the fake news reviews ("Biden mopped the floor with Trump!!"), but the viewers will be able to see for themselves with own their lying eyes....

46f6376a52e12f2cab7e1b3881de2125.jpg

I am sure there are ways, but there is now way to be able to force him to pass the test.

I saw both speak at the respective conventions. One was clear, annunciated, and delivered a compassionate and lucid speech. The other was Trump.
One was edited. The other was live.
They were both live. The fact that you think Biden looked amazing and are thinking it couldn’t be live is a sheer sign you better head out to sea for the debates. Biden’s gonna kill the babbling buffoon.

I saw both speak at the respective conventions. One was clear, annunciated, and delivered a compassionate and lucid speech. The other was Trump.
They were both live. The fact that you think Biden looked amazing and are thinking it couldn’t be live is a sheer sign you better head out to sea for the debates. Biden’s gonna kill the babbling buffoon.

You need to lay off the drugs. Biden could not beat my grandson in a debate and my grandson is younger than Biden's underwear!

You need to lay off the drugs. Biden could not beat my grandson in a debate and my grandson is younger than Biden's underwear!
I don’t do drugs. My bet is gramps has a pill box with days of the week so he doesn’t OD though. Right? :)

I seriously think Biden will do fine. I’ve yet to see Trump debate well. He rambles to the media. Heck he couldn’t tell Hannity what his goal was for his second term.

I don’t do drugs. My bet is gramps has a pill box with days of the week so he doesn’t OD though. Right? :)

I seriously think Biden will do fine. I’ve yet to see Trump debate well. He rambles to the media. Heck he couldn’t tell Hannity what his goal was for his second term.

Biden couldn't tell you what his goals are when he walks in the bathroom door in his basement.

Forum List

Back