Is this a good reason to close your bank account?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Its seems like this month when I been trying to checking my account balance online, I often get a message saying "Technical Difficulties" And it happened on Pay day and was able to get into my account until the afternoon that day. i dont want to keep seeing technical difficulties when I go to check my balance because part of me is feeling like it will say $0.00 when its back up. Thats why now I am trying to research other banks because I make the move where I can still get paid on Thursday instead of Friday. The other thing is it takes so long to switch direct deposit to another bank.

BTW: Discover Bank gives me no issues.

Its seems like this month when I been trying to checking my account balance online, I often get a message saying "Technical Difficulties" And it happened on Pay day and was able to get into my account until the afternoon that day. i dont want to keep seeing technical difficulties when I go to check my balance because part of me is feeling like it will say $0.00 when its back up. Thats why now I am trying to research other banks because I make the move where I can still get paid on Thursday instead of Friday. The other thing is it takes so long to switch direct deposit to another bank.

how long does it take for you to switch banks for direct deposit??

for me it took about 5 minutes in the payroll dept to change banks,,

how long does it take for you to switch banks for direct deposit??

for me it took about 5 minutes in the payroll dept to change banks,,
I think I heard the direct deposit takes a couple of check so I would have to get 2 paper checks

It may not be your bank, it could be something screwy with your browser or your computer including malware.

Have you ever tried logging in from a different browser or from a different device, including even your phone.

Also so you have a VPN? If you don't, you should do a little research, select one and use it all of the time.

Meh, I've been using Wells Fargo since they bought out my bank in 1976. I've had zero problems with them. Free checking, plenty of ATM's everywhere, no fees, notary public always available, safe deposit box is cheap.

It may not be your bank, it could be something screwy with your browser or your computer including malware.

Have you ever tried logging in from a different browser or from a different device, including even your phone.

Also so you have a VPN? If you don't, you should do a little research, select one and use it all of the time.
Its the bank website

How is it possible not to use a debit card for transactions as basic as gas for cars?

I always use cash, or a cashier's check for big purchases, like my cars. It's not hard, just go to the bank and get it. they can still hack the bank, but that is still far less risky than using your debit card everywhere every week like a mindless lunatic.

Years ago, we had to deposit a pay check after hours. Our checks started bouncing. WF said they never received my deposit and would not cover me. That was it for them.

They actually give me use of my direct deposits three days early interest free. Obviously regional management competence is varied; it's fine here, and so is the post office.

I always use cash, or a cashier's check for big purchases, like my cars. It's not hard, just go to the bank and get it. they can still hack the bank, but that is still far less risky than using your debit card everywhere every week like a mindless lunatic.
I found out that some gas stations over charge you credit card when you use it at the gas pump. Very soon they remove the over charge but, if you happen to have other purchases, payments going through, they won't get paid. Now I NEVER use a card at the pump. I pay cash.

They actually give me use of my direct deposits three days early interest free. Obviously regional management competence is varied; it's fine here, and so is the post office.
Yeah well, we had been customers for over 20 years and they basically refused to help us telling us they never saw the deposit envelope. We just said 'screw them' and went with a local bank.

Forum List

Back