Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Every administration prior to Trump had a chance to prepare our healthcare system for pandemics like this. But suddenly all of the ignorance of past administrations are his fault?

Anyone care to explain to me how that works?

What is he doing about hospital space? That should have been started weeks ago.

Heh, Obama should have done that years ago. But no anger from you.

Fancy that.
but_obama.png

Fancy that.
View attachment 312847

Of course Obama. He had two pandemics strike during his administration. Where was his foresight? With passing healthcare reform, it should have occurred to him to streamline our hospital system too. But he didn't.

"B-but Trump OMG, he is stupid orange man!11!!!!1111!!11"

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
Why should that matter? This is all part of the hoax, right?
Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that.
What was said is the MASS HYSTERIA from the left is the hoax.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.
"Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that."

You even acknowledged this post as a winner...
Impeached Trump did not call the Coronavirus a hoax -- he called Democrats' politicization of it a hoax. And he didn't say there were only 15 cases in the U.S. -- he said 15 cases had spread in the U.S. and that another 42 were brought back from Japan.
Now would be a good time for you to apologize...
Aww, how sad ... instead of an apology for lying about my position, I get a funny.

Fancy that.
View attachment 312847

Of course Obama. He had two pandemics strike during his administration. Where was his foresight? With passing healthcare reform, it should have occurred to him to streamline our hospital system too. But he didn't.

2? One was H1N1, what was the other?

Good golly great Caesar's ghost! Will ya get a load of all the virus experts here? Get one of these guys while you still can. Only 19.95.

shit post ID.jpg

Fancy that.
View attachment 312847

Ebola you idiot. While it wasn't necessarily a pandemic here in the US, it was in the eastern hemisphere.

Obama had ample chance to learn how to deal with crises like these and refit our hospital system/healthcare infrastructure to be better equipped to handle similar pandemics down the line.

But he didn't. It's called being proactive. Taking initiative. If the infrastructure had been in place when COVID-19 hit the US, we wouldn't be having this discussion, now would we, Faun? It's called putting the health and safety of your citizens above your own political goals.

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.

Impeached Trump did not call the Coronavirus a hoax -- he called Democrats' politicization of it a hoax. And he didn't say there were only 15 cases in the U.S. -- he said 15 cases had spread in the U.S. and that another 42 were brought back from Japan.
Aww, how sad ... instead of an apology for lying about my position, I get a funny.

You only get funnies because there is no 'crazy nutbag' option.

So, make the assertion "Trump failed in his response to the virus" or "Trump botched the testing."

Come on, I dare you to.

Repeating the lie while agreeing with the lie and you will become a liar.

Neither statement is provable.
Perhaps had Trump not gutted the public health infrastructure,his response may have been nimbler.

Where was the House Congressional oversight when this was happening and what were they doing instead?
They were under Republican control and probably chasing another Benghazi conspiracy theory.

Bullshit!

Go lick public door handles and visit your friends and extended family members ASAP and often.
Well argued point, dickhead!

Fancy that.
View attachment 312847

Ebola you idiot. While it wasn't necessarily a pandemic here in the US, it was in the eastern hemisphere.

Obama had ample chance to learn how to deal with crises like these and refit our hospital system/healthcare infrastructure to be better equipped to handle similar pandemics down the line.

But he didn't. It's called being proactive. Taking initiative. If the infrastructure had been in place when COVID-19 hit the US, we wouldn't be having this discussion, now would we, Faun?
Ebola?? That barely affected us. What were there, about a dozen cases? And you idiotically think Obama should have "refit" hospitals and related infrastucture for that??

You're truly fucked in the head, con. What a raving pussy you are. Do you go screaming like a little girl like that when you get bit by a mosquito?

Fancy that.
View attachment 312847

But he didn't. It's called being proactive. Taking initiative. If the infrastructure had been in place when COVID-19 hit the US, we wouldn't be having this discussion, now would we, Faun?
Ebola?? That barely affected us. What were there, about a dozen cases? And you idiotically think Obama should have "refit" hospitals and related infrastucture for that??

You're truly fucked in the head, con. What a raving pussy you are. Do you go screaming like a little girl like that when you get bit by a mosquito?

Let's be clear, our friend would have been pissed that we were paying for empty hospitals.

Ebola?? That barely affected us

It didn't? I can distinctly recall the media hyping it just as they are doing now with COVID-19. Around 15 Americans (give or take) were infected with Ebola. But everyone was freaking out. Everyone.

And you idiotically think Obama should have "refit" hospitals and related infrastucture for that??

And THAT is precisely why we can't take your criticisms of Trump's handling of the virus seriously.

The "oh, it doesn't/didn't affect me, so I don't/shouldn't feel compelled to act" routine. Such ignorance.

This is WHY we are in the situation we're in. Because no prior administration in the past 40 years before Trump felt compelled to act on improving our hospital systems to handle pandemics. Not one. Not one of them thought "oh, perhaps we should revamp CDC testing guidelines to ensure we can test everyone in the event of a pandemic". No. Not one.

But you have the gall to drop this in Trump's lap? How crude.

Last edited:

Let's be clear, our friend would have been pissed that we were paying for empty hospitals.

Now who's lying?

This is over 2 months old, did he do anything to get the populace ready?

It's called preemptive action. He did something to keep the populace safe. But you're focused on "preparedness". Okay.

Answer me this:

Do you think Obama would have handled this crisis adroitly with the CDC testing protocols he had then? The same that are in place now?

Your disdain for Trump influences how you view his response to the crisis.

He did some thing. Whoopie, it wasn't enough. What else?

Can't bring yourself to give him credit, can you?

Let's say Trump allowed the flow of Chinese into the US unimpeded.

There's an 80% chance you would be infected right now.

Trump DID allow the flow of Chinese into the USA unimpeded from early December, when the first reports of the virus started filtering out of China, untiil February 4th when he imposed a limited travel ban, so for a critical two month period, when other countries were already starting testing those returning from affected areas, Trump did nothing. Absolutely nothing. And then after two months of doing nothing, he closed the border to travellers from China, even as the virus was already raging in Italy. ITALY banned travel from China BEFORE Trump did.

While the rest of the world tested and prepared, Trump claimed he'd had shut the whole problem down, until it became obvious that he had done nothing of the kind.

Awww, faun, I remember a week or so ago when I busted your ass on something in another
thread. I had asked if you were a stand up guy and apologize to a particular poster.
You just spun and danced dude like a total idiot. What a POS you were.
Now you're asking for an apology, especially with all of your partisan hackery? :auiqs.jpg:
I laugh at you, dude.

Forum List

Back