Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Trump DID allow the flow of Chinese into the USA unimpeded from early December,

Without any assurance that the virus will eventually spread here, with people showing no signs or symptoms of virus, what were you expecting him to have? X-ray vision?

Oh cool. 10 cases diagnosed in Wuhan, let's ban all travel to and from China based on that.

Or do we not wait for facts to assert themselves anymore?

Is this Trumps Katrina? No, but it is the leftists Russian collusion, Kavanaugh,Stormy Daniel's and impeachment all rolled Into one.

Do you go screaming like a little girl like that when you get bit by a mosquito?

Nope. Apparently that's your department.

CORONAVIRUS! AAAAHHHH! WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE! TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

ahem.

See where this is going?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that would be Impeached Trump who slammed the door in Europe's face.

Do you go screaming like a little girl like that when you get bit by a mosquito?

CORONAVIRUS! AAAAHHHH! WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE! TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!

ahem.

See where this is going?
LOLOL

Huh? So now you're arguing we should have let more infected people flood in here?

Seriously, who's fucked in the head?

You're incoherent Faun.

Well, this will calm everyone's nerves....Inslee in Wa. is closing all restaurants in the state.as of midnight tonight.
Takeouts and deliveries only. Another democrat state with what I consider an over reaction.
Why should that matter? This is all part of the hoax, right?
Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that.
What was said is the MASS HYSTERIA from the left is the hoax.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.
"Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that."

You even acknowledged this post as a winner...
Impeached Trump did not call the Coronavirus a hoax -- he called Democrats' politicization of it a hoax. And he didn't say there were only 15 cases in the U.S. -- he said 15 cases had spread in the U.S. and that another 42 were brought back from Japan.
Now would be a good time for you to apologize...
Aww, how sad ... instead of an apology for lying about my position, I get a funny.
Awww, faun, I remember a week or so ago when I busted your ass on something in another
thread. I had asked if you were a stand up guy and apologize to a particular poster.
You just spun and danced dude like a total idiot. What a POS you were.
Now you're asking for an apology, especially with all of your partisan hackery? :auiqs.jpg:
I laugh at you, dude.
You're suffering from delusions. You didn't bust my ass. You claimed I lied about something and I showed that I didn't lie.

Meanwhile, you flat out lied about my position which you acknowledged with a 'winner' tag when I corrected someone on the left for falsely claiming Impeached Trump called the Coronavirus a hoax.

So now everyone here sees you're the one who's not a stand up guy. And I'm not asking for an apology. I merely pointed out a stand up guy would apologize for lying about what someone said. It's no skin off my back if you're not that guy.

ahem.

See where this is going?
LOLOL

Huh? So now you're arguing we should have let more infected people flood in here?

Seriously, who's fucked in the head?

You're incoherent Faun.
You're screaming we're all gonna die over that virus like your hair's on fire, as though it's really no big deal -- and I'm pointing out it's a deal big enough that Impeached Trump put a ban on travel from Europe. And much of Asia. You're too stupid to comprehend that using your logic, Impeached Trump is a pussy who screams like a little girl.

:lmao:

Without any assurance that the virus will eventually spread here, with people showing no signs or symptoms of virus, what were you expecting him to have? X-ray vision?

Oh cool. 10 cases diagnosed in Wuhan, let's ban all travel to and from China based on that.

Well the rest of the world start preparing tests, and testing everyone returning from China, or other trouble spots, and slowed the attack of the virus. They started preparing hospitals for the onslaught of cases, and got busy acquiring the supplies and equipment they needed to fight the virus. Last week, our province extended March break (which started last Friday), by two additional weeks. Alberta Schools are closed until further notice.

Today, Justin Trudea told all Canadians to come home while they still can, and closed the borders to all non-residents. He also for a self-quarantine period of 2 weeks for all those arriving here, to discourage vacationers or those without pressing business in Canada.

Canada is trying to mitigate the spread of infection for the same reason as the USA: To keep our health care system up and functioning. We're in better shape than the USA at this point because we shut the country down before the virus really got loose, and we properly shut down transmission from those early returnees from abroad, which bought us an additional month to prepare. Now as we prepare for the mitigation phase, our schools are already closed, even our rural hospitals have test facilities. Hospitals are postponing elective surgeries to free up beds, and I would not be surprised to see the army setting up field hospitals in hot zones.

Locally, the county nursing homes have cancelled all non-essential visitors, but country life is going on as before. Spring break started Friday, and with everyone's travel plans and spring break camps pretty much cancelled, people are staying home. There were shortages of bottled water, toilet paper and hand sanitizer in local stores by the end of the weekend, but the stores were restocked today. Today someone asked on our town's FaceBook page if anyone had tested positive in town and someone who works at the hospital said "No, not one". But then people expressed fears that summer cottagers having nothing better to do, would come from the city to open their cottages early, and bring the virus with them.

Canada has tested over 30,000 people, and the USA 33,000, total. Your population is ten times what ours is. Furthermore, our local hospital is putting out reasurring press releases, saying they have the testing capability and the resources. Hunker down and stay safe.

Well the rest of the world start preparing tests, and testing everyone returning from China, or other trouble spots, and slowed the attack of the virus. They started preparing hospitals for the onslaught of cases, and got busy acquiring the supplies and equipment they needed to fight the virus. Last week, our province extended March break (which started last Friday), by two additional weeks. Alberta Schools are closed until further notice.

Today, Justin Trudeau told all Canadians to come home while they still can, and closed the borders to all non-residents. He also for a self-quarantine period of 2 weeks for all those arriving here, to discourage vacationers or those without pressing business in Canada.

Canada is trying to mitigate the spread of infection for the same reason as the USA: To keep our health care system up and functioning. We're in better shape than the USA at this point because we shut the country down before the virus really got loose, and we properly shut down transmission from those early returnees from abroad, which bought us an additional month to prepare. Now as we prepare for the mitigation phase, our schools are already closed, even our rural hospitals have test facilities. Hospitals are postponing elective surgeries to free up beds, and I would not be surprised to see the army setting up field hospitals in hot zones.

Locally, the county nursing homes have cancelled all non-essential visitors, but country life is going on as before. Spring break started Friday, and with everyone's travel plans and spring break camps pretty much cancelled, people are staying home. There were shortages of bottled water, toilet paper and hand sanitizer in local stores by the end of the weekend, but the stores were restocked today. Today someone asked on our town's FaceBook page if anyone had tested positive in town and someone who works at the hospital said "No, not one". But then people expressed fears that summer cottagers having nothing better to do, would come from the city to open their cottages early, and bring the virus with them.

Canada has tested over 30,000 people, and the USA 33,000, total. Your population is ten times what ours is. Furthermore, our local hospital is putting out reasurring press releases, saying they have the testing capability and the resources. Hunker down and stay safe.

Interesting, I did not know you lived in Canada.

Also, it took Trudeau and his wife catching COVID-19 for Canada to close its borders to non citizens. The US had done something similar to that in early February.

Last edited:
This shows how the civilized world depends on China and how quickly it can collapse because of such dependence. Hopefully we learn from this.

It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will

Yes. Other countries like Italy and Iran fucked up it appears. Italy didn't do enough from the get go, did we heed that warning?

Sure, Italy shut down 02/24, barely 3 weeks ago...……..the numbers & news about it have been changing at breakneck speed.. They did have a lot more infected than we did at that time and even now.

Would you have been happy if Trump shut us down back in January when the first case was discovered? Or maybe even before that??? No you wouldn't have. You'd have bitched (and probably did) that the President was overreacting. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do or even when or how...…...you'd bitch anyway

It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will

Yes. Other countries like Italy and Iran fucked up it appears. Italy didn't do enough from the get go, did we heed that warning?

Sure, Italy shut down 02/24, barely 3 weeks ago...……..the numbers & news about it have been changing at breakneck speed.. They did have a lot more infected than we did at that time and even now.

Would you have been happy if Trump shut us down back in January when the first case was discovered? Or maybe even before that??? No you wouldn't have. You'd have bitched (and probably did) that the President was overreacting. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do or even when or how...…...you'd bitch anyway

I would have been happy mid February.

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 (at least temporarily) unified the nation against the common threat. There is no such thing in this (covid-19) crisis and there is nothing that Trump could ever do to sway the butthurt leftardz (still crying over their losses on impeachment, collusion, 2016 election, Hitlary's failed run, and "grab em by the pussy" gate.

Covid-19 will run its course. Many will die (less than heroin overdoses or drunk driver kills) and Trump will be blamed by the butt hurting leftardz, for all of eternity.

All of which will only make his second term all the more enjoyable.

No......you wouldn't so stop lying

No......you wouldn't so stop lying

Yes, I would. Of course we'd have to have a president who can actually contemplate what a pandemic actually is and have the ability to communicate effectively.

1-42796f46c2.jpg

Forum List

Back