Is this President Trump's "9/11" or Trump's "Pearl Harbor"?

Which one would you liken it to? PIck as many as apply

• This is President Trump's "Pearl Harbor"

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • This is President Trump's "September 11th"

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mehh. What me worry?

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • OMFGWTF!!@! We're all gonna die!!!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
It's a bit difficult to pigeonhole the virus and it's fall out to Trump and/or US......since the same issues are global. Dimwits are a bit too focused on Trump, but fail to see that other countries have done & numbers of infected are far worse than here...….let that sink in, if you will

Yes. Other countries like Italy and Iran fucked up it appears. Italy didn't do enough from the get go, did we heed that warning?

Sure, Italy shut down 02/24, barely 3 weeks ago...……..the numbers & news about it have been changing at breakneck speed.. They did have a lot more infected than we did at that time and even now.

Would you have been happy if Trump shut us down back in January when the first case was discovered? Or maybe even before that??? No you wouldn't have. You'd have bitched (and probably did) that the President was overreacting. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do or even when or how...…...you'd bitch anyway

I would have been happy mid February.

No......you wouldn't so stop lying

Yes, I would. Of course we'd have to have a president who can actually contemplate what a pandemic actually is and have the ability to communicate effectively.

So by mid February you couldn't have figured out there may be problem without the President telling you??? By then even the scientists, medical professionals & CDC were suggesting precautionary measures. So nobody's fault if you weren't paying attention.

Yes. Other countries like Italy and Iran fucked up it appears. Italy didn't do enough from the get go, did we heed that warning?

Sure, Italy shut down 02/24, barely 3 weeks ago...……..the numbers & news about it have been changing at breakneck speed.. They did have a lot more infected than we did at that time and even now.

Would you have been happy if Trump shut us down back in January when the first case was discovered? Or maybe even before that??? No you wouldn't have. You'd have bitched (and probably did) that the President was overreacting. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do or even when or how...…...you'd bitch anyway

I would have been happy mid February.

No......you wouldn't so stop lying

Yes, I would. Of course we'd have to have a president who can actually contemplate what a pandemic actually is and have the ability to communicate effectively.

So by mid February you couldn't have figured out there may be problem without the President telling you??? By then even the scientists, medical professionals & CDC were suggesting precautionary measures. So nobody's fault if you weren't paying attention.

The president couldn't figure it out.

This President's 'Little Big Horn'?

'Hiroshima'?

'3 Mile Island'?

'Godzirra'?

Why should that matter? This is all part of the hoax, right?
Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that.
What was said is the MASS HYSTERIA from the left is the hoax.
You people just make shit up as you go along, been doing it for the last 3 plus years.
"Nobody said that the virus is a hoax, you're just too partisan to admit that."

You even acknowledged this post as a winner...
Impeached Trump did not call the Coronavirus a hoax -- he called Democrats' politicization of it a hoax. And he didn't say there were only 15 cases in the U.S. -- he said 15 cases had spread in the U.S. and that another 42 were brought back from Japan.
Now would be a good time for you to apologize...
Aww, how sad ... instead of an apology for lying about my position, I get a funny.
Awww, faun, I remember a week or so ago when I busted your ass on something in another
thread. I had asked if you were a stand up guy and apologize to a particular poster.
You just spun and danced dude like a total idiot. What a POS you were.
Now you're asking for an apology, especially with all of your partisan hackery? :auiqs.jpg:
I laugh at you, dude.
You're suffering from delusions. You didn't bust my ass. You claimed I lied about something and I showed that I didn't lie.

Meanwhile, you flat out lied about my position which you acknowledged with a 'winner' tag when I corrected someone on the left for falsely claiming Impeached Trump called the Coronavirus a hoax.

So now everyone here sees you're the one who's not a stand up guy. And I'm not asking for an apology. I merely pointed out a stand up guy would apologize for lying about what someone said. It's no skin off my back if you're not that guy.
You know that's BS and you're still spinning. And, yes, even a broken clock is right twice a day, you got one thing right and I threw you a bone.
You are a partisan hack and you can't change that.

Show me in that three years when he submitted a plan for correcting the testing protocols.

I see that and will raise you:

In the 8 years Obama had as president, why didn't this suddenly occur to him? He had H1N1 and Ebola during his administration. Why didn't he make any proposals to correct the testing protocols?

I mean, we can shift the blame for that to any president in the past 40 years, technically speaking.

Hussein didn't react to the H1N1 for 6 months, until 1,000 Americans were dead.

Because of Trump's quick actions America hasn't suffered the contagion to the extent that other nations have....but look at how the media handles it.

Which brings to mind this essay of tribute to the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah....

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Imagine if Hussein Obama was Paul Revere....we'd be wearing tri-corner hats.
Can't have that stuff happening whilst a Democrat is in the Oval Office.
They've been planning this for years.
They're even planning on releasing convicts into the streets to start killings in the street.

Now we know why they've been talking about taking our guns for so long.
They probably think they can get away with kicking down our doors now because of the virus.

I'd call it his clusterfuck so far.
Blaming him for the virus? I wonder what clusterfu--- er focus group you got that from?

I'm not blaming him for the virus. Just his part in the response.

See previous reply. His response saved lives. That is an undeniable fact. Here, for your edification:

89911369_3208139709244365_1989016487402143744_n.jpg
Which response saved lives? Calling it a hoax? Telling people to go to work sick? Continually downplaying the importance of the pandemic? Contradicting the health authorities at press conferences? Refusing the WHO test kits? I'm glad he finally pulled his head out of his ass long enough to declare an emergency.

There is no act of sedition in our history to compare with what the democrats are doing.
They're getting theirs, partially today. :muahaha:

Edit: /splained here: Barr Indicts Eight For Funneling M$LLONS In Foreign Donations To Schiff, Clinton And Top Senate Dem
We need more. We need for people to go to jail. Anthony Fauci urges coronavirus ‘national shutdown’ Last week this was the panic. Except it's a lie. Fauci never said anything of the kind. It was dreamed up by democrats. I know people who believed that the Pentagon was sending soldiers to close all the stores.

I knew that democrats were going to come up with a tsunami of lies. I still underestimated the size and number.
The wheels of justice have been clogged with DNC's finest obstruction measures. Fortunately, the season of justice is about to come around. Isn't it a funny coincidence that the year 20-20 also stands for perfect vision.
America is seeing with perfect vision what a total incompetent clown Trump is.

Less than 5 years left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show me in that three years when he submitted a plan for correcting the testing protocols.

I see that and will raise you:

In the 8 years Obama had as president, why didn't this suddenly occur to him? He had H1N1 and Ebola during his administration. Why didn't he make any proposals to correct the testing protocols?

I mean, we can shift the blame for that to any president in the past 40 years, technically speaking.

Hussein didn't react to the H1N1 for 6 months, until 1,000 Americans were dead.

Because of Trump's quick actions America hasn't suffered the contagion to the extent that other nations have....but look at how the media handles it.

Which brings to mind this essay of tribute to the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah....

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Imagine if Hussein Obama was Paul Revere....we'd be wearing tri-corner hats.
Can't have that stuff happening whilst a Democrat is in the Oval Office.
They've been planning this for years.
They're even planning on releasing convicts into the streets to start killings in the street.

Now we know why they've been talking about taking our guns for so long.
They probably think they can get away with kicking down our doors now because of the virus.

It's clear that they're not on our side.

Blaming him for the virus? I wonder what clusterfu--- er focus group you got that from?

See previous reply. His response saved lives. That is an undeniable fact. Here, for your edification:

Which response saved lives? Calling it a hoax? Telling people to go to work sick? Continually downplaying the importance of the pandemic? Contradicting the health authorities at press conferences? Refusing the WHO test kits? I'm glad he finally pulled his head out of his ass long enough to declare an emergency.

Trump never called the virus a hoax.

He called the concern about the virus a hoax.

What a total ass. Trump is going down as another Hoover.

This was s an opportunity for Trumps leadership to shine

Make tough decisions, bring the country together, bring us through a tough time.

It can make or break his presidency

He called the concern about the virus a hoax.

What a total ass. Trump is going down as another Hoover.

This is what I wrote:

"Trump never called the virus a hoax."

You just verified it...unnecessary, as I am never wrong.

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

If we can go buy past attacks against Trump, this will work to make him stronger.....he acted decisively to shut down travel with China to stop the spread of the virus and the democrats called him a xenophobe...he called out the reliance on manufacturing based in China, and people are now realizing how dependent we are on China's control over our pharmacuetical production.......as Andrew Klavan at the daily wire pointed out, Trump has been right on everything, and he is working with the private sector to get through this virus panic.....a panic created by the democrat party members in the press...

Ahhh, but is it a "clusterfuck of Biblical proportions"?

It's a clusterfuck.

How so, dumbass? He cut off travel to China as soon as he knew about the virus.....you asshats called him a xenophobe.........he calls it a foreign virus....and you call him a racist...

Between him and you asshats, he is the only serious person dealing with the virus.

When the American people are sitting at home, with their kids....cause they can't go anywhere else......and they realise that the death rate isn't greater than the seasonal flu....yet the asshat democrats in the press spread panic and fear? They are going to be more than a little pissed......when they lose their money, their jobs, and they lost them over a fever and a cough that you recover from in a few days....

Be interesting to see the employment numbers this month

With Tourism, sports, restaurants, schools, theaters shutting down....we could see a loss of a million jobs

I would liken the series of events we're undergoing as an "attack" on America. The combined events of the viral pandemic and drop in the stock market are probably the most serious threat we've faced in many years.

So how would you define it? Is this President Trump's "September 11th", as we saw under the Presidency of George W, Bush, or would this be President Trump's "Pearl Harbor", as we saw under Roosevelt?

battleship-attack-Pearl-Harbor-Japanese-Hawaii-December-7-1941.jpg

If we can go buy past attacks against Trump, this will work to make him stronger.....he acted decisively to shut down travel with China to stop the spread of the virus and the democrats called him a xenophobe...he called out the reliance on manufacturing based in China, and people are now realizing how dependent we are on China's control over our pharmacuetical production.......as Andrew Klavan at the daily wire pointed out, Trump has been right on everything, and he is working with the private sector to get through this virus panic.....a panic created by the democrat party members in the press...

I certainly hope you are correct....and I see your point...

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ one after another lead balloons.

Forum List

Back